and fear rushes to my head
"dont fear the reaper"
isnt that wat they said?

Its time. Im almost there.
I should pray to god for help
but does god really exist?
If he does, why hasn't he saved me?

There will be more to add
Please provide some advice and don't be too harsh plz! this is my first set of lyrics, me and my friend wrote this up about a person who is walking to a guillotine facing death and these lyrics are his thoughts.
Last edited by rhyme2zone at Jul 6, 2009,
suggestion?dont worry so much about the rhyming.
if u focuson the rhyming ur songs can lose alot of their meaning and the songs quality will usually followunless this is meant for death metal then ur freakin awesome man
Thank u so much for ur suggestion dude. hahah this isnt for death metal, its more in the vein of epic metal. but thank u again for ur suggestion.
no problem just keep at it and if i were u id take out that second to last line cuz tsfrom number of the beast by iron maiden lol
arent these the lines in number of the beast: That what I saw that night was real and not just fantasy. close though. i thought of it more to do with "is this the real life. is this just fantasy?" from bohemian rhapsody.
its in number of the beast also lol.
what i saw, in my own dreams, is it real or just fantasy. haha
i just went through them. all i can see wrong is that the name of the thread is a wrong. whats wrong about this thread?
The title has to be name of the song. I'm not trying to be an ass or anything, it's just what they say. I might as well tell you that, so at least you know why this thread will eventually get closed. But yeah, it's just the title.
Hopefully, a mod will change the title.

Quote by megadeth45
its in number of the beast also lol.
what i saw, in my own dreams, is it real or just fantasy. haha

Sorry dude, Im not gonna let go of this so easily .
Doesn't the song go:
"What I saw, in my own dreams, they were reflections of my warped mind staring back at me?"
and the real or fantasy part is like this:
"That what I saw that night was real and not just fantasy"