Page 1 of 2
This may be a case of the Mondays and I bet someone from the Peanut Gallery is going to tell me to man up but hear me out. I'm freaking tired of being people's bitch. I am generally not a violent person (yet I have the temper from my dad's side of the family), but this crap makes me angrier than The Hulk after he rips a good pair of pants whilst transforming. It doesn't help that my brother annoys me to no end. I just want to chill, but it seems like when I walk out of one problem, I walk right into another. I want to be a caring soul, but I'm forced to be a dick to people I'd otherwise be nice to. I need help, not smart-assed comments incognito as "advice." You guys are my friends, and you're the last people I can turn to (I don't live near any of my friend's houses you see).
"Did you ever find Bugs Bunny attractive when he put on a dress and played a girl bunny?"

"No..." [laughs, then more emphatically] "No."

"Oh, me neither, man, I was just asking."
You're worrying and overreacting too much.
Quote by Stormx
I tremble before your enormous penis.
Quote by molala2
and i farted, it was really stink
Quote by italiarlz135
Led Pepplin, you are god because of this thread.
Quote by josh999x, Brick23

Last edited by Led Pepplin at Jul 6, 2009,
Dude, just have a wank, smoke a joint, and chill out to some Bjork.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
You need to chill, bro.
"On this life that we call home
The years go fast
and the days go so slow...

the days go so slow
."
Quote by manny95er
I'm 14 and not a troll
/thread

Lol.

This meme is going to suck after a good few weeks of it.
Quote by Stormx
I tremble before your enormous penis.
Quote by molala2
and i farted, it was really stink
Quote by italiarlz135
Led Pepplin, you are god because of this thread.
Quote by josh999x, Brick23

Pretty sure I'm like you. I get pushed around pretty easy because overall I'm a really caring person and I want to help everyone I see. And that lets people push me around and use me. Then I developed a really smart-ass attitude and I'm slowly running out of friends.
Man up.
Remember this. Remember the summer. Whatever you do. Don't forget.
just smoke some grass and watch Roots. that'll put things in great perspective.
Quote by AA00P
Listen to the man, he's Jewish.
Where did this "I'm 14 and not a troll" come from?

What did I miss?
Today I feel electric grey
I hope tomorrow, neon black
Quote by mrcrono

Just keep listening to this until the bad feelings go away.

I actually have that album, my cousin gave it to me. I love it.
"Did you ever find Bugs Bunny attractive when he put on a dress and played a girl bunny?"

that was the most specific vagueness i have ever witnessed... my only "advice" is to just do what has to be done... some people need to be told they are out of line.
Quote by bass-boy-garith
Quote by guitarhero_764
I guess I'm kind of like a hippie. I'm anti-war, do drugs, and like communism.
Your not a hippie, just a ****ing moron.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
such is life.

get a sunny day, some tunes, buddies, and maybe some drinks or doobs, and it'll all be fine.
WONGA!
Quote by StringAssassin
I would be angry too if there were turds on my head.
Quote by CTFOD

Yes, yes it has. I may be quoting Garfield but "I hate Mondays."

Oh, and to the guy who said that this is vague, allow me to give you the scoop. You see, my mom just had a seizure (she has epilepsy, no biggie), and I needed help getting her up (she's not the lightest person in the world mind you). My brother wanted to act like an obnoxious jackass while my dad was fixing the other computer and when he did some to help, he told me I wasn't trying hard enough when I put every muscle in my body to help her up. Needless to say, a verbal assualt followed, and in a vain attempt to get some help, I'm standing on my soap box in front of you all today.

You think you're about to explode? All I need to do is touch a match...
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
I guess it doesn't help that there's a matchbox on my front porch does it?

My friend, I have hit these seasons in my life were it was just one catastrophe after another, and I turned to drinking and bud to solve my problems. I'll admit, it alleviated them at the time, but in the end it just ended up hurting me. You can only take life one day at a time, my friend, and realize, like I did, that if you don't stoop to the level at which the people who walk all over you are at, and you are the bigger man, then you will come out on top. Those who are respectful, patient, and kind no matter how crappy life is get the prize at the end of the road. Like my dad always told me, and his dad before him, "No one ever said it would be easy, but it will always be worth it." Just stick it out for now, man, and don't explode no matter how you feel. Most on UG are blessed with creativity and can use it to channel their feelings. be optimistic, and write some killer songs about your troubles like Kurt Cobain did, and know that life will work out for the better for you. I'll keep you in my prayers, dude.

-Aaron
Gear:
Fender American Strat
Washburn Idol
Pitchblack > Cst OD > M5 > Flashback Tripple Delay > SIZE=1]Whirly Verb
Marshall JCM 2000 DSL100
Marshall 1960AV
Quote by JayLacelle
you consider the pit your friends? sorry to break this to you but NO ONE CARES

Wow, what a douche.
Gear:
Fender American Strat
Washburn Idol
Pitchblack > Cst OD > M5 > Flashback Tripple Delay > SIZE=1]Whirly Verb
Marshall JCM 2000 DSL100
Marshall 1960AV
hey bitch, i'm not your friend, now go get me a soda...
Quote by Eliyahu
Mr.Cuddles killed The Metal!!!! FUCK YES!

Quote by TheReverend724
Mr Cuddles pretty much nailed it...

Quote by thanksgiving

"Oh Mr.Cuddles, you make my pants go boom boom. I are horny. Do not disappoint I"

Viscara (my band)
Quote by PlaguePlaymate
Yes, yes it has. I may be quoting Garfield but "I hate Mondays."

Oh, and to the guy who said that this is vague, allow me to give you the scoop. You see, my mom just had a seizure (she has epilepsy, no biggie), and I needed help getting her up (she's not the lightest person in the world mind you). My brother wanted to act like an obnoxious jackass while my dad was fixing the other computer and when he did some to help, he told me I wasn't trying hard enough when I put every muscle in my body to help her up. Needless to say, a verbal assualt followed, and in a vain attempt to get some help, I'm standing on my soap box in front of you all today.

The thing about your mother sucks, I'll grant you that. But god dammit, if your muscles are struggling to lift your own mother than you are weak. And if you need to whine on the internet because your older brother made a joke at your expense, you're pathetic.

That makes you weak and pathetic. My advice is to lift some weights and start ignoring the things people say when those things are annoying you.

ProTip: Lifting weights requires getting off of the computer.
Remember this. Remember the summer. Whatever you do. Don't forget.
Quote by Sawman3
The thing about your mother sucks, I'll grant you that. But god dammit, if your muscles are struggling to lift your own mother than you are weak. And if you need to whine on the internet because your older brother made a joke at your expense, you're pathetic.

That makes you weak and pathetic. My advice is to lift some weights and start ignoring the things people say when those things are annoying you.

ProTip: Lifting weights requires getting off of the computer.

mabeye his mumma's fat...

just saying...
Quote by Eliyahu
Mr.Cuddles killed The Metal!!!! FUCK YES!

Quote by TheReverend724
Mr Cuddles pretty much nailed it...

Quote by thanksgiving

"Oh Mr.Cuddles, you make my pants go boom boom. I are horny. Do not disappoint I"

Viscara (my band)
Quote by manny95er
I'm 14 and not a troll
/thread

OMFG, go away with that.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by The_Paranoia
Pretty sure I'm like you. I get pushed around pretty easy because overall I'm a really caring person and I want to help everyone I see. And that lets people push me around and use me. Then I developed a really smart-ass attitude and I'm slowly running out of friends.

I share the same fate..
Gear:
PRS Tremonti
ESP LTD Deluxe Viper 1000
Fender Telecaster
B.C. Rich Warlock
Epiphone Goth SG
Randall RD200
Line 6 Spider IV 150
I was the same way.

Until I became a self righteous dickhead who cares for himself, lifts weights, and just doesnt care.

Give it a shot, not only does it help, the ladies love it

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

So, while your mom was having a ****ing seizure, your brother was being obnoxious and your dad was fixing a computer? Nice family.
Page 1 of 2