EDIT: *** I am not in a relationship or sad. It's kinda of play on words about everyone else bitching about their relationships.

The Jester's Court:

The joker is waiting in the arms of the thief
Smiling, laughing, dancing in the veils
The music begins to play on the radio
The rhythm absorbs the innocence that I entrusted

This dieing heart dances no more for you

Fat cats and small alleyways
all lit up, glowing from within
Everything's breathing, so come on in
Hello new world, good bye old friend

The streetlights celebrate
portraying your shadows
No one knows where the road ends
everyones just begins

Guitar Tab for it.
http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/tabs/m/misc_unsigned_bands/alan_hellma_-_the_jesters_court_guitar_pro.htm

First one that I've posted on here, not sure how I feel about it. I have guitar parts written out for it, but am looking for suggestion on the phrasing/word play, etc.

Thanks for any help!
Last edited by Mayo5 at Jul 7, 2009,
id have to hear the guitar with it because i cant make any decisions right now because the lyrics are a little iffy but who knows it may be the best song ever and we dont know it.
Quote by megadeth45
id have to hear the guitar with it because i cant make any decisions right now because the lyrics are a little iffy but who knows it may be the best song ever and we dont know it.

I understand, it's kinda rough and hard to follow I guess. Can you make any suggestions for cleaning it up?

I will try to work on the getting the guitar tabbed for it, it would take a while because I do alot of finger picking.
my only suggestion is tryas much as possible to veer from that oh i play guitarbecause nobody playd with me at recess in the 3rd grade attitude. Write with your heart not your brain.
because to be honest most of our brains are depressing and our hearts are full of life and energy
Here's a sample of the guitar, sorry if It's sloppy.

CAPO 4th Fret Standard Tuning, Finger Picked

e|-------0---------0---------0----------------------------0h3--------3----------------------|
B|----------1---------1---------1-----1----1---1--1-----------0h1-------1-----------------|
G|-2----------2---------2-----------2--------2------2-------------------------- --0--------|
D|---0-- ------2---------2---------2--------------2------------------- ---- 0h2- ---------|
A|----3--3-- 0---------0---------0--------0-------------2-------- ---3-----------------3---|
E|-1--------------0---------0------------------------------------------------------------------|

e|--------------------------------------|
B|--1---------1------1----------------|
G|---------0-------0---0--------------|
D|----0h2------0h2------------------|
A|---------3----------- 3--------------|
E|--------------------------------------|

Yeah, I'm not like that; nor am I in a relationship or sad. It's kinda of play on words about everyone else bitching about their relationships.
Last edited by Mayo5 at Jul 6, 2009,
Quote by megadeth45
u should check out my song i posted. "candyland"

Thank you, I will do that in a few minutes.
EDIT:Guitar Pro Revision Coming soon.
Last edited by Mayo5 at Jul 7, 2009,
I revised and shortened the lyrics, and added the guitar pro version for tabs. Anyone offering to help or give advice?