i want a good bluesy and all around guitar. im thinking of getting a good standard strat, but im wondering is it worth it to save up for a guitar, make sum mods and ****. Im wondering if i should get a squire strat spend money on it over time on upgrades(hardware, nuts, saddles, bridge, pups and electronics) and have a great sounding guitar at probably half the price and have it uniquely mine. of course im ok with both but im leaning towards a squire cause my dad doesn't want me to fiddle with expensive things. Is the squire worth it?
Quote by AmericanParadox
cuztomizing guitars = best thing in the world. Better than sex.

GB&C RULES

Gear:
Schecter Hellraiser C-1 Fr
Genz Benz Black Pearl 30
Boss Ds-1
Digitech RP55
Ibanez WD7 Weeping Demon
Ibanez Fz7 Fuzz
Marshall MG10CD 40W
Modded POS Strat
I would try to get a cheap fender, like one made in mexico, and then upgrade that.
mexico fenders are pretty nice. i used to have one and it played as good as usa made one, just the pick ups were weak. squier is way lower quality unless you can find an older one. save upo and buy a better made axe. you will be happier in the long run.
i wuz also thinkin of making a parts o caster so i dont have a hell of alot of spare parts left. from my last mod, i have a box full of screws and sh!t
Quote by AmericanParadox
cuztomizing guitars = best thing in the world. Better than sex.

GB&C RULES

Gear:
Schecter Hellraiser C-1 Fr
Genz Benz Black Pearl 30
Boss Ds-1
Digitech RP55
Ibanez WD7 Weeping Demon
Ibanez Fz7 Fuzz
Marshall MG10CD 40W
Modded POS Strat