How good are they? Do they offer great range etc. Can anybody who has one or has experience with one please post?

Thanks!
Quote by Stormx
I tremble before your enormous penis.
Quote by molala2
and i farted, it was really stink
Quote by italiarlz135
Led Pepplin, you are god because of this thread.
Quote by josh999x, Brick23

Well I've never tried the VT series. I am however the happy owner of the older AD100VT. The valvetronix amps are actually my favourite modeling amp that I have used, beating the Roland Cube and evena Line 6 Flextone (they're good, but not as great as I'd been lead to believe).

They're very versatile, the VT series even more so, and sound good at volume too, something a lot of modelers can't do. They're a great practice amp and also good if you need a very versatile gigging amp on a budget.

Oh and they don't do too badly with pedals either!

Any more questions I'll be happy to answer them
"Music snobbery is the worst kind of snobbery. 'Oh, you like those noises? Those sounds in your ear? Do you like them? They're the wrong sounds. You should like these sounds in your ear.'"
- Dara O'Briain
There's already alot of threads about these but I'll go ahead and let you know that they're great hybrid amps. I own a VT100. With the power attenuator I find it still usable at home. I found them to be far superior to the other modeling amps on the market. They Vypyr probably gets the nod if you play strictly metal. I also recommend an EQ in the FX loop if you get the 50watt or 100watt. Really cleans up some of the mud caused by the 12" speakers. There also seems to be some disagreement about how well they take pedals. Mine does just fine, you just have to take into consideration the model your using.
SLAP energy drinks ftw.
I have an AD15VT (the older version of the VT amps). The VT amps are probably the best hybrid modeling amps on the market. They can do any genre that you want, and the built in effects are great, especially when you use a footswitch.
Fender Mexican Strat W/ Custom HSS Pickups
Epiphone Les Paul Standard Ebony
Blackheart BH5H
Epiphone 1x12 Cab
Vox AD15VT
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Boss TU-2 Tuner
Crybaby Original Wah
EHX Big Muff
A/B Selector Pedal
The cleans on my ad50vt were really nice with an awesome built in reverb, there's quite a bit of versatility with distortion but i gotta say i had a problem where it would get louder very fast if i moved the gain dial just a tiny bit , a volume jump and a few other things like that where effects would come on at teh wrong time or not turn off. It sounds okay though, maybe mine was a dud
Quote by Zoot Allures
The cleans on my ad50vt were really nice with an awesome built in reverb, there's quite a bit of versatility with distortion but i gotta say i had a problem where it would get louder very fast if i moved the gain dial just a tiny bit , a volume jump and a few other things like that where effects would come on at teh wrong time or not turn off. It sounds okay though, maybe mine was a dud

There were some issues with early ones I think. Also because of the way the presets work, if you forget you're on a saved channel and move a knob the position moves straight o where you put it.

e.g. you have a setting saved on channel 1 and the gain is at 4. Then you switch to channel 2 to make a sound for that. You leave the gain knob at 7. When you go back to channel one the gain will be at 4 but the knob at 7. So if you move the knob it will instantly jump from 4 to 7.

Hope that explains it.

Also does anyone think a Valvetronix thread would be a good idea? There's a lot of questions about them and the Vypyr has one, as does the cube. I know there's the Vox thread, but I'm thinking one specifically for valvetronix.

Thoughts?
"Music snobbery is the worst kind of snobbery. 'Oh, you like those noises? Those sounds in your ear? Do you like them? They're the wrong sounds. You should like these sounds in your ear.'"
- Dara O'Briain
Quote by Sampy

Also does anyone think a Valvetronix thread would be a good idea? There's a lot of questions about them and the Vypyr has one, as does the cube. I know there's the Vox thread, but I'm thinking one specifically for valvetronix.

Thoughts?

Start it up man, I'll get in on that for sure!
SLAP energy drinks ftw.