okay well right now i have a jackson DX10D with a peavey vypyr 15w....
i know the guitar is good and i know to improve my sound i need a new amp.
but i dont have cash right now except if i sell my stuff for 500 dollars.
if i did i was thinking of getting either an Agile 2000 silver burst with a raven rg100 or vypyr 75w......or what ever UG recommends.
my questions are simply this:should i trade my stuff???
If i do what should i get?
what amp the vypyr 75w or raven rg100.?
Make recommendations.
I listen to alot of stuff like:metalcore,metal,80s and 90s early thrash,rock,anything really,and has to have awesome cleans with the gear im getting or you guys recommend.
I wouldn't do this... why would you downgrade on guitar to get a better amp? just keep your guitar and amp for now and just save up man. as for amps, (i suggest this a lot) I'd go with the B-52 at112
Quote by whatadrag
I wouldn't do this... why would you downgrade on guitar to get a better amp? just keep your guitar and amp for now and just save up man. as for amps, (i suggest this a lot) I'd go with the B-52 at112

yeah but i dont have a job so making mola is like AH!! but the reason i wanted to down grade was for a louder amp.and improved overall sound with my gear...
Keep the Jackson and save for a new amp. As far as amps go look into a Blackstar HT-5
Quote by Rhoads_1096
Keep the Jackson and save for a new amp. As far as amps go look into a Blackstar HT-5

what about a kustom quad junior half stack with celestion speakers?
it sell for 500 at my local music store?
Do actually gig? Because loud won't make you sound better unless you start to crank your amplifier, and only tube amplifiers will provide you a powerful tone when set to the max.
Quote by Eddie4President
Either you remind her of a girl, or she's not a lesbian.

Quote by blake1221
Jabba's real name is Katie.