Page 1 of 2
Yes folks, when you gotta go yah gotta go and some of us prefer to enjoy a little light reading whilst riding the porceline throne.

After an interesting discussion I had today about the ancient practice of bathroom reading, it became clear that most people just grab whatever is in the vicinity while rushing to do their paper work. Things ranging from magazines, newspapers, award-winning novels, or even pamphlets.

From the great works of Dickens to Archie Comics, I ask you UG...

What's in your bathroom library?
Quote by richwatkinson
haha You pwned an entire website....i bow down...

TheDudeBox
I just listen to music. The Final Countdown is probably the best pooping music I've found so far.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
The Artemis Fowl series...Two books of it anyway. I have an Eric Walters book there for crushing bugs though.
Usually books. Often Guitar-Magazines and if nothing is there I also read the labels on my shampoo bottles -.-
Borders? I've never seen them. But I heard that they exist in the heads of most people. (Thor Heyerdahl)
I put the illiad by homer in my restroom, been reading it for like 3 months now.

I subscribe to playboy too, and I DO read the articles. They're actually pretty good except for the political ones, then tend to be a bit biased, but informative if you can read between the lines...
"You can drink an ugly chick hot, but you can’t drink a fat chick skinny."

Fender: HSS Stratocaster

Modulus: 1991 Q5

Peavey:158BASS
Marshall: MG30FDX
Acoustic: B200
Last edited by gizmodious at Jul 6, 2009,
Quote by sureshred
SIGGED!!!!!!!!!!1
YOU ARE EPIC

dude it wasnt even that funny, im pretty sure it wasn't intended as a "joke" either
Quote by guitarhero_764
I think you need to stop caring what people think about it. I stayed home all day today and masturbated like 5 times. Fucking blast.

Ibanez ATK300 ◈ Sansamp VT Bass ◈ EHX Nano Small Stone ◈ Hartke LH500 ◈ Ashdown/Celestion 115
I just take my laptop(/ipod touch, depending) and browse the pit.
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
I don't read on the toilet, I should start doing so, though. THen I'll be entertained while taking a crap.
DeVillains!
Take my iPod Touch in there and troll Facebook and Windows Live Messenger. It scares people when you tell 'em you're sat on the bog talking to them.

I don't often take my laptop in there, but before now I've sat on the bog and played Guild Wars for half hour.
Just magazines usually.
Remember this. Remember the summer. Whatever you do. Don't forget.
I have a ton of random N64 strategy guides, one of my old yearbooks and a few comic books. And Watchmen.
R.I.P. BILLY MAYS
1958-2009
Goodnight Sweet Prince

Quote by longhorntex6
do you know where i can find the tabs?

WAT

Quote by gd123
I'm 14 not a troll....

I look at pictures of suicidal bunnies, they always make me grin.
I have Donald Ducks, and some interior decorating magazines from my mom.
I put THIS song on. Do it, and you will have the most epic crap of your life.
Quote by Wikipedia.org
These nouns are often used with a form of "to be" rather than "to have," e.g., "he is pwnage" rather than "he has pwnage". Either is a more emphatic way of expressing the simpler "he pwns,"
What's currently in the downstairs one:

-Calvin and Hobbes: Weirdos From Another Planet
-Uncle John's Bathroom Reader #8
-A tourism booklet for Quebec
-2007 and 2009 Guitar World Buyer's Guides
-2002-03 Canadian Tire catalogues
- 2003 Ibanez catalogue
Quote by richwatkinson
haha You pwned an entire website....i bow down...

TheDudeBox
Any copies of Viz or Q I have lieing around. Much prefer Viz for the throne.
Come at me bro.
If I take something to read it is whatever book I happen to be reading at the time. Currently that would be Wolves of the Calla by Stephen King (Dark Tower V).
I either put the radio on.. or just think to myself.. I love thinking through stuff..
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

I either have Guitar World, some music catalogues (like Sweetwater), a couple of Bathroom Readers (Full of useful information might I add), or my brothers Diary of a Wimpy Kid book. It's hilarious.
"Did you ever find Bugs Bunny attractive when he put on a dress and played a girl bunny?"

"No..." [laughs, then more emphatically] "No."

"Oh, me neither, man, I was just asking."
Quote by piangrande
Usually books. Often Guitar-Magazines and if nothing is there I also read the labels on my shampoo bottles -.-

haha same, if i forget, i'll grab whatever product there is with a label and read the ingredients if i need to
I just think to myself. Some of my best musical ideas have come from sitting on the crapper. I also receive epiphanies. This is because my toilet is on the roof of my house.

Reference? It should be very easy.
Call me Jack.
All that you love...
...you must love now.
My Gear:
PRS Custom 24
Standard MIM Tele
Larrivée LV-09E
Rivera Clubster 45 112 Combo Tube
Boss ME-20 Multi-effects pedal
Boss OC-3 Super octave pedal
My own home-made octave-up pedal
Quote by Arrived+Dparted
I just think to myself. Some of my best musical ideas have come from sitting on the crapper. I also receive epiphanies. This is because my toilet is on the roof of my house.

Reference? It should be very easy.

scrubs.....
Is there anyone on an iPod or something actually taking a poop whilst reading this?

If so I am honoured.
"human, all too human" by Nietzche.. Each aphroism is the perfect length for ****ting.... I want to get a dartboard like my old toilet had though
Page 1 of 2