Page 1 of 2
Read the title.

The stupidest one I can remember is that a caveman lived in the little forest by our school this was in grade 3

EDIT:
Dumb rumors about monsters or something like that. Made by little kids
Turtles R awesome. dont agree? YOU GO TO HELL, YOU GO TO HELL AND YOU DIE!

PSN: Purple-munky

Gear...
Ion - acoustic guitar.
Cort KX1Q - i smashed it
Fender Super Champ XD 15w
Stagg G-310 - i smashed it.
Once in 1st grade(I think), I was singing that Britney Spears song, "Hit me baby, one more time". So some asshole kid thought he was cool and took it literally, and hit me with a gatorade bottle in the head.

So I started crying, and then they took ME to the principals office, and I got in trouble...

That kid has been #1 on my hit list ever since that day..
Today I feel electric grey
I hope tomorrow, neon black
Quote by Punk_Ninja
That if I didn't flush the toilet I'd die.

My sister was a bitch.

dude what the **** was in your toilet?!?!
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
My ex-stepsister pissed me off so much... I walked out the class and knocked some kid out for no reason..in front of his dad... Umm, i've been on his list since lol
Quote by Punk_Ninja

My sister was a bitch.

You know how the skin on your fingers go wrinkly when you have a bath? My sister told me that if that happens on your toes then you die

Needless to say I don't think I ever got out of a bath faster
Quote by guitarhero_764
I think you need to stop caring what people think about it. I stayed home all day today and masturbated like 5 times. Fucking blast.

Ibanez ATK300 ◈ Sansamp VT Bass ◈ EHX Nano Small Stone ◈ Hartke LH500 ◈ Ashdown/Celestion 115
Quote by Ganoosh
Once in 1st grade(I think), I was singing that Britney Spears song, "Hit me baby, one more time". So some asshole kid thought he was cool and took it literally, and hit me with a gatorade bottle in the head.

So I started crying, and then they took ME to the principals office, and I got in trouble...

That kid has been #1 on my hit list ever since that day..

You serious?

I usually had imaginations of monsters being upstairs if I was there alone. So my mom always had to follow me. I never actually talked about this to anyone back then.
DeVillains!
At school some kid bit me on the shoulder and claimed it was a monster...
Gear!
Jackson RR3 with EMGs!
B.C. Rich KKV
Yamaha F-310 Acoustic

Digitech Bad Monkey.

Peavey Valveking 112
We had a nature reserve at my primary school, it was essentially a small pool.
and everyone always said that they're were monsters that kill you if you go in there.

needless to say my entire class died.
Quote by Ylasto
You serious?

Yup.
Quote by Venice King
dude what the **** was in your toilet?!?!

well if i had to guess i'd say grenades
JacK!
when i was in like 1st grade i thought america was a shoe brand....then i found out its jst a brand. and also when ppl used to say when u "sleep" with someone u get them pregnant. i took that literally.
I used to be afraid to go into my basement alone because it was pretty dark and spooky and I was also afraid of this thing called "dancing butter." It was a huge (and imaginary) block of butter and I was afraid I was gonna see it, for some reason it totally freaked me out. I never really went downstairs by myself...
I wus in fifth grade. This one kid said that he'd come to my house and shoot me, so I sat there and started crying. The teacher was like, 'so what happened this time?' It was pretty great. I have tons.

I used to listen to the all american rejects, fall out boy, and linken park. I thought pokemon whas the shiz, and long hair and skateboarding are the gayest things ever. Ac/Dc sucked because they wee 'old,' and the only song I knew by mettalica was enter sandman. and I didn't play guitar.

Needless to say, I've changed. :
my friend convinced me that I was a wizard when I was about 7. I believed him for a full year .

He also convinced me when I was 10 that there was a giant conspiracy involving evil robotic overlords and hidden cameras. I can't remember most of it, but it was ridiculously elaborate.

I was a gullible child.
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
The story when I was like 5 was that the girl across the street had a spotty mouth because she kissed a lot of people.

Now, 14 years later, I realise that they weren't so much spots as they were warts, and they weren't strictly from kissing.
When I was 4 my dad convinced me that the Joker, Two-Face, the Riddler, and Mr. Freeze were all living in our attic.
"One does not walk into Vatican City with one's ass hanging out."
Quote by a7xplayer
I used to be afraid to go into my basement alone because it was pretty dark and spooky and I was also afraid of this thing called "dancing butter." It was a huge (and imaginary) block of butter and I was afraid I was gonna see it, for some reason it totally freaked me out. I never really went downstairs by myself...

Something like this?
(Invalid img)

Sounds like someone was playing a little to much Resident Evil 2.
Quote by Punk_Ninja

My sister was a bitch.

Genius!!

Small writing in the middle of big sig.

Quote by Guitarfreak777
Something like this?
(Invalid img)

Sounds like someone was playing a little to much Resident Evil 2.

That's TOFU my man, not butter.
Some kid told me that you'd automaticaly get a level 1000 Mew in Pokemon if you started a new game and walked from Pallet Town to Viridian City and back again 35 times. I knew that was bull**** straight away but loads of kids fell for it.

The child who started the rumour was eventually beaten up
Not me, but a guy down the street from me told his little sister that she was an actual witch.

Needless to say he got in quite a bit of trouble when she jumped from the top of a bunk-bed with a broom between her legs.
Some kid told me his brother burned his eyes out and died because he stared at the sun all night.
you still have zoiiidbeeeerg
(V) (;,,;) (V)
YOU ALL STILL HAVE ZOIDBERG
Quote by TheBurningFish
It's more shocking to see Tom dressed at all.
Quote by suckersdream
I don't think I've ever actually seen him clothed.
Sexy Peoples Only
◕ ‿ ◕
TweetZ
Some dickface was singing "Hit me baby, one more time" after my parents were mugged and beat to death, so I hit him with a Gatorade bottle.

EDIT: Fuckin' late.
I jumped off a chair and hit my head on the corner of a cabinet. It was pretty sharp, and I had a nice gash on my forehead. First time getting stitches!! It hurt though
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Gibson Faded V
Warmoth Strat copy
Epiphone Hummingbird (FS!!)
Ibanez SR400QM
Fender BXR100
Reggae Bass Covers mahn!!!

I was running around pretending to be a dinosaur was I was like 9 and ran into a metal girder type thing, my ears rang for the rest of the day. This was probably the start of my tinnitus. I wish I was pretending to be a snail or a turtle instead.
(V) (;,,;) (V)
Quote by TheBurningFish
Quote by suckersdream
Sexy Peoples Only
◕ ‿ ◕
TweetZ
Well my older sister was a complete bitch;

One time she made me stay up all night looking for the school bus so that we didn't miss it, she made us not flush in the morning because it might wake up the parents, she convinced my little sister not to wipe because it was a waste of toilet paper. Stupid crap like that. Now she is two years late finishing high school, and I am ahead. Overall I win.
Because deep down, I know you want to:

My Youtube Channel

Constructive criticism is always welcomed.
Quote by GuyWhoDoesStuff
Some kid told me his brother burned his eyes out and died because he stared at the sun all night.

Someone told me that if you look at the sun you'll die
E-Married to Eddie4President

ARMENIAN

Quote by VANGELIS!
Ya, my mom walked in on me taking a **** into my coffee mug when I was 23. There was a spider in the bathroom and I was too scared to go in

Quote by angusfan16
I'll join. I have a vagina.
my uncle used to tell me about this little green guy that would come around at night while you were sleeping and would suck on your toes. he even had a name for him, but i forget what it was. when i went to bed i would wrap my feet as tightly as i could in my blanket.

my cousin told me you could smell through your ears when i was 3 or 4 and i believed him because 'he went to school so he knows'.

i tried planting nerds candy to see if it would grow into a nerd bush.

when i was watching TV sometimes my dad would guess what was going to happen next. seeing as i was watching power rangers, it probably wasnt that hard for him to do so. when i would ask him how he knew that was going to happen, he would reply with, 'because i wrote it'. until about the age of 6 or 7 i thought my dad wrote power rangers.

EDIT:
one of my friends was on the top of the playground in kindergarten holding his hand over eyes (like people do to block the sun). i asked him why he was doing that and he told me it was like using binoculars because it let you see further.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
Last edited by NoLaurelTree000 at Jul 6, 2009,
Quote by ironmaidengirl3
Someone told me that if you look at the sun you'll die

I remember a game I made up on the school bus called "who can stare at the sun longest". I'm on a nostalgia trip now, nice thread.
(V) (;,,;) (V)
Quote by TheBurningFish
Quote by suckersdream
Sexy Peoples Only
◕ ‿ ◕
TweetZ
Some kid told me that pee cleans the floors, needless to say that my principle considered therapy for me

bastard
#25 for top 100 UGer of 2009
UG's 2nd Funniest UGer and 3rd most likely to be a Serial Killer of 2009, 2nd of 2011
Quote by NinjaSlayHuman
I hit some kid with a Gatorade bottle once.

In my defense he was singing Britney Spears

Quote by coryklok
Some dickface was singing "Hit me baby, one more time" after my parents were mugged and beat to death, so I hit him with a Gatorade bottle.

Okay, WHICH ONE of you was it?

Who is going to die? I will find both of you if I have to..
Page 1 of 2