SeveredSurvival
Worship the riff
1,772 IQ
http://www.myspace.com/pysiedius

They are a great local and play a brand of Progressive Metalcore. They are influenced heavily by Between The Buried and Me, Unearth, Opeth and August Burns Red. If you guys want give him a chance. I managaed to catch their last show. It was a great night. If you guys want a link to their album and EP I can try to send you zip file of it.
I drink your milkshake.
intentionsthere
average dude
464 IQ
Yeah, these guys had a really cool sound, I'm pissed I never got to catch one of their shows.
SeveredSurvival
Worship the riff
1,772 IQ
Yup, these guys had something. Oh well check out The Hadrian Assembly eh, if you guys like Pysiedius their a band that was formed in December with both guitarists and bassist from this band. I can't wait to hear material from them.

www.myspace.com/thehadrianassembly
I drink your milkshake.
intentionsthere
average dude
464 IQ
Quote by SeveredSurvival
Yup, these guys had something. Oh well check out The Hadrian Assembly eh, if you guys like Pysiedius their a band that was formed in December with both guitarists and bassist from this band. I can't wait to hear material from them.

www.myspace.com/thehadrianassembly

Oh I knew about that project, but it's been abbandonned a while ago dude. It would have been so sick though.