so about a week ago i met this girl at a party i didnt really notice her at first but then we started talking and we were like hugging and kissing and all that by the end of it. so we met up a few times and today she came over to mine and my parents were out and we went into my room which i thought to play ps2 but she turned it off and got me on the bed and started taking off my clothes. i hadnt had sex before but she had so i didnt know what to do so i just smiled. well we got passed the stage of undressing and so she wanted me to sex her up massive and i never done it so i put my penis in her vagina and i just kinda did nothing then she was like go on then and i cant remember much after that but it was ****ing amazing good. so you guys have any stories about your first time?
Youarereallycool, Iamreallycool.
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Cool story, bro,

Seriously, blog it. No one here really cares, and you never asked a questions or asked to start a debate or discussion.
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
Cool story.

Seriously, glad you lost it. My first time was at a party and I was mad hammered and that's about all I remember as it was several years ago.
Remember this. Remember the summer. Whatever you do. Don't forget.
You're a 07'er , you can't have sex before at least 2 years, sorry you're still virgin
Quote by RazorTheAwesome
Lol at Bender

Quote by So-Cal

Quote by theguitarist

I got to warn you for spam though...

Quote by Shredoftheday
Nicely put good sir

I witnessed Night Of The Pear 2