Page 1 of 2
So my roommate has a gf (not george foreman) back in our hometown. So instead of being cool up here and partying and hanging out with our buddys, he always goes back to our house early so he can talk to his gf on the phone. Pretty lame isn't it, especially since they've been together for like a month. What do you think of distance relationships, ever had one? I think they suck and should only be done if you've been together for over a year..
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Gibson Faded V
Warmoth Strat copy
Epiphone Hummingbird (FS!!)
Ibanez SR400QM
Fender BXR100
Reggae Bass Covers mahn!!!

lern2share.
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Quote by stinger12345
So my roommate has a gf (not george foreman) back in our hometown. So instead of being cool up here and partying and hanging out with our buddys, he always goes back to our house early so he can talk to his gf on the phone. Pretty lame isn't it, especially since they've been together for like a month. What do you think of distance relationships, ever had one? I think they suck and should only be done if you've been together for over a year..

glad to know that's catching on
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
I used to do that, kinda. All within the municipality, just outside of busroutes, and me without a form of travel outside of bus.
Never had one. Had an affair with a single mom in texas, but that's about the extent of it.

TS, instead of typing "gf (not george foreman)", why not just type "girlfriend"?

It's less letters to type.

And you look much less stupid in the process.
XBL GamerTag = IAmSentient6

My gear:
Ibanez Artist
ESP ltd Viper 200
Schecter Diamond 8

Amps:
Marhshall MG30 (for sale)
Line 6 Spider III Half Stack (mine forever)
Interested in Melodic Thrash Metal? ALUSTRIUM AND LAST NAIL DRIVEN!
lame, call him a dumbass and wait for him to learn. He'll learn, everybody learns to have fun.
Wow, long distance relationship built on a month? I'd say way to **** himself over.
I'm currently in a long distance relationship, we're still just as close as we were when we lived in the same place. If you have commitment (unlike most people in the pit it seems...) then go for it.
I don't have a girlfriend.. I just a know a girl who would be really mad if she read this
Well, I had a long-distance relationship, but it was only the next town over really. 20mins on a bus.

But er, no. Doesn't work out.
i think there is one solution.
rape him...
he'll soon drop his girlfriend for you
Quote by shattamakar
Just because i like the taste of semen...It doesnt necessarily mean you would like it too..

...Music is like that.
Quote by CheeZey!
i think there is one solution.
rape him...
he'll soon drop his girlfriend for you

That's gross and not what I meant at all, jerk.
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Gibson Faded V
Warmoth Strat copy
Ibanez SR400QM
Fender BXR100

Long distance sucks, but I think it can work.
But only after a month... probably not.
I'm in one, but after almost a year, we've been "together" for 1.5 yrs now.
i had one. ended in disaster. oh well.

Quote by CaRveItiNbass
TS, instead of typing "gf (not george foreman)", why not just type "girlfriend"?

i think ur missing the point. it was funny. and u have thus shotgunned the joke in the throat. i hope ur happy, murderer.
In speed versus emotional playing, i think of an M16 versus an M24. You can have 650 rounds per minute, or one round, one kill. Both should be in your arsenal.

PSN and XBL: xxWONDERxxBOYxx
Leave a message that you're from UG with your username
Quote by sexy_bacon
I'm currently in a long distance relationship, we're still just as close as we were when we lived in the same place. If you have commitment (unlike most people in the pit it seems...) then go for it.

I have commitment. I was the one who got dumped from non-committal partners.
Just ignore it, it'll fade away into oblivion and you'll have your bud back. Until then, party without his dumb ass.
All Hail! The Kala-Kala Chieftain!
Quote by ajreciever14

i think ur missing the point. it was funny. and u have thus shotgunned the joke in the throat. i hope ur happy, murderer.

I am happy, sir.

And it's about that time for me to make like an abortion..

...and scramble.

My gear:
Ibanez Artist
ESP ltd Viper 200
Schecter Diamond 8

Amps:
Quote by stinger12345

Hehe, I do the same thing, it really is better than partying.
Quote by Venice King
glad to know that's catching on

I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by ajreciever14

ya, what a buzzkill.

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Hehe, I do the same thing, it really is better than partying.

go on...
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Gibson Faded V
Warmoth Strat copy
Ibanez SR400QM
Fender BXR100

Last edited by stinger12345 at Jul 6, 2009,
Quote by SilverSpurs616
Well, I had a long-distance relationship, but it was only the next town over really. 20mins on a bus.

But er, no. Doesn't work out.

That's not long distance. I travel that far to school everyday. O_o
Quote by CaRveItiNbass
Never had one. Had an affair with a single mom in texas, but that's about the extent of it.

I once had an affair with a married mom in Washington.

If it helps, she and her husband were planning to separate after the kids went to college.
Quote by mrcrono
If it helps, she and her husband were planning to separate after the kids went to college.

Honestly, I wish more parents would do this. As long as they could keep it cool for the time being and not have a 24/7 bitchfest all the way til the kids are done with H.S.
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Gibson Faded V
Warmoth Strat copy
Ibanez SR400QM
Fender BXR100

Quote by stinger12345
ya, what a buzzkill.

go on...

Girlfriend lives in Canada, long distance for almost 3 months now, talk to her on MSN for about 6 hours a day.

I don't party anyhow so all my friends are ok with it
Quote by stinger12345
Honestly, I wish more parents would do this. As long as they could keep it cool for the time being and not have a 24/7 bitchfest all the way til the kids are done with H.S.

Yeah. Agreed.

There should be something that newlyweds should have to sign that says something along the lines of "if we have kids and start to hate each other, we should stay married until at least after they graduate highschool."

Divorces are no fun for everyone involved.

Except when you get two christmases.

But even then, you're dead on the inside.

My gear:
Ibanez Artist
ESP ltd Viper 200
Schecter Diamond 8

Amps:
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Girlfriend lives in Canada, long distance for almost 3 months now, talk to her on MSN for about 6 hours a day.

I don't party anyhow so all my friends are ok with it

All that time could be spent practicing your guitar, or studying. Or hooking up with local chicks... The only way I would have a long distant relationship is if my girlfriend moved to another state, and if I got to visit her a lot.
Quote by pdawson
All that time could be spent practicing your guitar, or studying. Or hooking up with local chicks... The only way I would have a long distant relationship is if my girlfriend moved to another state, and if I got to visit her a lot.

We're 4500 miles apart.
I talk to her from 12 midnight to 6 in the morning (**** you school).
Screw local chicks, this one is better. You can only have a long distance relationship if you really see something in the other person, something inexchangeable.
Last edited by Nilpferdkoenig at Jul 6, 2009,
^Pretty much this. If the lass is something special, then long-distance relationships can work out great. That said, I'd still want regular visits if I were in one
Quote by SlackerBabbath
This from a country who're trying to make up for being late for the last two world wars by being really early for the next one?

Quote by konfyouzd
i think this is my favorite post of the day

Quote by Benguitar2
You ****ing pwn.

Awesome, dude, just awesome.
in one now and it works fine. maturity has a lot to do with it i reckon
GO Islanders!

J!E!T!S! JETS JETS JETS!!!!!
long distance relationships are for losers who cant seem to meet people in real life

kill him now

Me and my Finnish girlfriend, whom I met online (and is currently sitting next to me), believe you are a dumb ass. Long distance relationships are fine. Stop being a selfish prick and grow up.

All that time could be spent practicing your guitar, or studying.

Who sits at their computer all day without a guitar? They need to learn2multitask.
Quote by brandon369852
Then you are officially the worst Ug'er here.
Last edited by Trigun472 at Jul 6, 2009,
Quote by Eminored

Quote by edge11
yeah im not at gc dude, i dont live there.

||=(|''''|''''|''''|''''|)>-----
Did the long distance thing for six months. Cvnt left me fit as many dicks inside her as possible then when I moved back we tried again and after 4 days she kicked me out of the house.

Fvck it.
SCALD
Quote by Phill-Rock
That, or being absolutely broke - though you always find money for cigarettes, then end up even more broke.

so true ^.

Quote by smb
I think it's a type of fish.

PM me for GP5
Quote by Trigun472
Me and my Finnish girlfriend, whom I met online (and is currently sitting next to me), believe you are a dumb ass. Long distance relationships are fine. Stop being a selfish prick and grow up.

Who sits at their computer all day without a guitar? They need to learn2multitask.

Exactly. At the end of the argument it doesn't to other people how you feel about it. If you think long-distance relationships are stupid and anyone participating in one should hang themselves, then good for you. But no one else cares.
Page 1 of 2