Hi guys,
Now, I'm sure most of us here use Facebook- whether alot or just a little.
But recently, I've suffered the indiginity of having people upload pictures from a certain event that I find highly inappropriate (nothing huge- my mates drew on me when I was passed out on the sofa, and for some reason some chick was taking pictures of me making out with a girl).

So I've deleted my FB Account.

Now, I'm aware that by signing up to these things you basically put yourself in an expoitable position, but I'm just so f*cking annoyed at the complete lack of respect and shame in some people (who goes around taking pictures like that at parties anyway??).

So, please tell me I'm not alone!!!
Either

A. Untag yourself in these pictures
B. Ask the person who uploaded said pics to remove them
C. Don't do stupid S&*t you don't want people to see in front of someone who is holding a camera
Quote by Wikipedia.org
These nouns are often used with a form of "to be" rather than "to have," e.g., "he is pwnage" rather than "he has pwnage". Either is a more emphatic way of expressing the simpler "he pwns,"
Solution: get back at them by putting your penis in their face while they're sleeping
Quote by Alter-Bridge
My nipples. WHAT ARE THEY FOR?!?!?!?!
Quote by nick dixon
Put your penis in a raging hot fire, that should melt the bottle off
Quote by Leonheart
4e574e57363g, despite your first post on a thread almost always being PWNT you kickass.
This is why you throw a beer at the camera

but yeah privacy is hard these days when everyone takes a pic just so they can prove the UG everytime they say "Pics or didn't happen" and ect. But technically they are supposed to ask you before uploading a pic of you, but I'm no expert at terms of agreement.
#25 for top 100 UGer of 2009
UG's 2nd Funniest UGer and 3rd most likely to be a Serial Killer of 2009, 2nd of 2011
Quote by Wylde_Guitarist

C. Don't do stupid S&*t you don't want people to see in front of someone who is holding a camera

You honestly think I was concentrating on that at the time? Really??? Because Paparazzi have been such an issue in my life, you know....
Well just because you have douchebag friends doesn't mean you should delete FB. Someone who takes pics of people making out is at the VERY top of my list of party douchers. You should just untag yourself, and you shouldn't hangout with people lonely enough to take pics of you making out with girls. It's kind of weird.
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Gibson Faded V
Warmoth Strat copy
Epiphone Hummingbird (FS!!)
Ibanez SR400QM
Fender BXR100
Reggae Bass Covers mahn!!!

Quote by reb_49
But technically they are supposed to ask you before uploading a pic of you, but I'm no expert at terms of agreement.

See, thats what I thought. I know it isnt done that way, but it should be.
There's a reason why you can untag photos.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by the1
See, thats what I thought. I know it isnt done that way, but it should be.

Yeah so my best bet for you bud is try to be nice about it, if not then if's all you from there.

Good luck
#25 for top 100 UGer of 2009
UG's 2nd Funniest UGer and 3rd most likely to be a Serial Killer of 2009, 2nd of 2011
Quote by stinger12345
Well just because you have douchebag friends doesn't mean you should delete FB. Someone who takes pics of people making out is at the VERY top of my list of party douchers. You should just untag yourself, and you shouldn't hangout with people lonely enough to take pics of you making out with girls. It's kind of weird.

The odder thing is, I dont even know the person that uploaded it.
Quote by InvaderTSN
Your friends drew dicks on you, didn't they?

And Swatstikas Oh, not forgetting the "make over"....but tbh that was funny. Its the making out s*it that has got me irate
There's only one solution.

Get yourself some new, less retarded friends.

I can imagine them: "lol haha we drews dix on his face xDDDD omFG BBQ hilarious wud a joke lullz1111one1!!!!!!!!!"
So, in other words, you made a fool of yourself, and got mad when you found out other people now know you made a fool of yourself.

What does this have to do with privacy? If you don't want people seeing you doing something stupid, don't do stupid stuff in front of a camera.
You should kill the person who uploaded the pictures' parents and make them into chili and have the person who uploaded the pictures to eat the chili.
The only incriminating photos I've had of me, never went on Facebook. More out of not wanting to embarrassing other people than not embarrassing me, but whatever.
I used to myspace and deleted it. Then my girlfriend insisted that I get a Facebook, and I just deleted it last week. If people want to get to know me, they can meet me in person, instead of stalking me over the internet.
Quote by the1
You honestly think I was concentrating on that at the time? Really??? Because Paparazzi have been such an issue in my life, you know....

If your really that concerned about people seeing you make out, which I'm sure nobody would really give a crap, then just get them to take it down...but overall that's one of the risks of facebook. Even if you delete your facebook account they're probably still gonna be pics of you on there for other people to see. It's kinda like covering your eyes and plugging your ears "IF I CAN'T SEE IT, IT DOESN'T EXIST" bah just learn to adapt
Quote by Wikipedia.org
These nouns are often used with a form of "to be" rather than "to have," e.g., "he is pwnage" rather than "he has pwnage". Either is a more emphatic way of expressing the simpler "he pwns,"
Maybe stop being such a tight ass over stupid **** like that?
Remember this. Remember the summer. Whatever you do. Don't forget.
Quote by Alex Vik
So, in other words, you made a fool of yourself, and got mad when you found out other people now know you made a fool of yourself.

What does this have to do with privacy? If you don't want people seeing you doing something stupid, don't do stupid stuff in front of a camera.

Hi there, Mr. Perfect. You are obviously having a rather sh*t, sheltered evening/day/whatever. So I will let your lack of sympathy pass.

Do you really think I'd be thinking about cameras? No. I was too busy actually partying rather than being on the lookout.

There's a difference between making a fool of yourself on a room of limited people, and making a fool of yourself on the world wide web, where everyone can see it.

Anything else you want to do to boost your sense of self importance while you're here?
Quote by Sawman3
Maybe stop being such a tight ass over stupid **** like that?

"that"? Please clarify.
Quote by the1
"that"? Please clarify.

i think he's just saying lighten up, things like that happen to everyone eventually.

from what ive heard though, if you go back and recreate your account in a year, your profile page will apparently pop up just as you left it. ive never tried this myself, but ive heard from a few people that this is the case. apparently facebook saves all your info.

Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
Ask them to take down the pics?
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by NoLaurelTree000
i think he's just saying lighten up, things like that happen to everyone eventually.

from what ive heard though, if you go back and recreate your account in a year, your profile page will apparently pop up just as you left it. ive never tried this myself, but ive heard from a few people that this is the case. apparently facebook saves all your info.

I'll just use a different e-mail address, name etc.

It's not that the pic is up thats the bad thing- its just that I'm going to a new Uni soon. I don't want to go and have my mistaked laid out for my new peers to see.
Quote by stinger12345
I just realized....you shouldn't be passing out with your shoes on anyway.

They were off. They painted my toe nails too....

tbh I think thats more worrying than me passing out lol
In job interviews a lot of people bring up your facebook (or cached version if you delete it). They're gonna think TS is some kind of nazi, penis loving fiend.
I guess you didn't really notice but wherever women go they bring cameras. And take lots of pictures with those cameras, then they facebook that shit.
Quote by batman187
I guess you didn't really notice but wherever women go they bring cameras. And take lots of pictures with those cameras, then they facebook that shit.

*sigh* I should have known!
Quote by the1
*sigh* I should have known!

The plus side is mostly hot chicks do it so you get to creep pictures of them drunk and occasionally kissing other girls.