I'm selling the guitar because I have no reason to own such an expensive seven string. I thought that they may become my mains, but I've decided otherwise so this needs to go.

For trades I'm interested in either a PRS-CE24, a Suhr Pro Series S1/S2, (maybe) a MIA Fender Strat, an Ibanez RG7X21 or Jackson COW 7. Feel free to throw other offers my way, but I'm not interested in any Epis, Agiles or Schecters.

I'll consider pretty much any offer to buy the guitar except for anything ridiculous.

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar:

BODY : Alder
NECK : Hard Maple
GRIP SHAPE : V (lies)
FINGERBOARD : Ebony 、 24frets
RADIUS : Compound (240-400R)
SCALE : 26 inch (666mm)
NUT (width) : Lock Nut (46mm/ESP Original)
FRET : #216
INLAY : Dot
JOINT : Bolt-on
BRIDGE : Floyd Rose
PICKUPS : (Front) Seymour Duncan SH-1n-7
(Rear) Seymour Duncan SH-5-7
CONTROL : Master Volume
Master Tone(w/ Coil Split SW)
5-WAY Lever PU Selecto

Guitar was made in 2007 and purchased from meestursparkle on ebay a little while ago and is in pretty good condition. Has one small ding on the bottom edge of the guitar, some fret wear around the seventh fret on the treble strings. The eBay photos show all these blemishes really well.

Description says the neck has a V profile, but it doesn't. It feels simalair to a Schecter neck in thickness but no V.

Modifications: Treml-no installed.

Accessories: Gig-bag

Contact Info: PM's please

References: I'm the.tian on eBay with 100% positive feedback and have references on several different forums.

Price: 1200$ shipped obo. No international offers please.

Pictures:

Left is an RG7421, right is the M7

The M7 has 214Hs. I believe the 216s are what's usually called extra jumbo.

If you have any questions feel free to ask. Thanks for looking.
TTT

No longer looking for 7's. Would like to do a straight trade for a PRS CE-24. It can be a player/beater, it's fine with me.