Page 3 of 4
The who to listen to list. I haven't been around for years.

I am one of a few people who originally created the gear building and customizing forum, and was the first person to document building a guitar on this site.

I pop in from time to time.
Looking to renounce your freedom? Vote Republicrat.

www.lp.org
I'd never seen a GB&C who to listen to list and this is maybe the third time i've ever seen you here. sorry for leaving you off, but it's hard to include someone you've never seen post.
I think I should be put on the list as an all-around great guy with an excellent personality.
Bari Build

_\_\ll/_/_
__\ _ /__
___ \/ ___

Quote by salsawords
I think I should be put on the list as an all-around great guy with an excellent personality.

I concur. Excellent personality, indeed.
No worries. I haven't been on here since 04 or 05. I mostly lurk every once in a while.
Looking to renounce your freedom? Vote Republicrat.

www.lp.org
Be a good and helpful source of correct information, able to lead others by example and sheer knowledge.

████████████
████████████

RBY CYOA
What about end_citizen, or that XGamer dude? they seem to know what they are talking about.
I think if ExplorerBuilder helps out a bit more(He's only been here for 2 months) he should be added to the list. He helped me a bit on my build.
Explorerbuilder:I have a question for you regarding explorers. Check in my thread please?

I Third end_citizen and Second XgamerGt04
..I was watching my death.
Quote by chrisb0109
No worries. I haven't been on here since 04 or 05. I mostly lurk every once in a while.

Shows how often I come on now - I've only just seen that you've posted
Double Neck Project - Winner of 2006 GB&C "Best guitar build from scratch", "(Best) Most expensive build" and "Best Idea" awards - FINISHED!

Member #2 of the UG Luthier's club. PM AlGeeEater to join.
Quote by Calum_Barrow
Shows how often I come on now - I've only just seen that you've posted

hey Calum, sorry to spam here. but i had to post.
i don't think i've seen you in like 6 years.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
^ You haaaave, you made a similar post last time I posted in this thread I think hahaha
I keep meaning to make a re-appearance on this forum now, as I keep getting guitar builing withdrawals....
Double Neck Project - Winner of 2006 GB&C "Best guitar build from scratch", "(Best) Most expensive build" and "Best Idea" awards - FINISHED!

Member #2 of the UG Luthier's club. PM AlGeeEater to join.
ohhh ok. well that explains the matrix like deja vu i had when i posted this morning!

nice try staying away. i'll see you in a few months.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Thanks everyone! I'm really stoked to be on the list!

████████████
████████████

RBY CYOA
k added to it.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62

Quote by jj1565
k added to it.

Jenny! What's going on? I'm a bit disappointed i'm off the list!!!
'Aim at perfection in everything, though in most things it is unattainable. However, they who aim at it, and persevere, will come much nearer to it than those whose despondency and laziness make them give it up as unattainable.'
Holy Hell Algee is back! What ever happened to the Les Paul you were working on last time I saw you on UG?
Quote by AlGeeEater
Jenny! What's going on? I'm a bit disappointed i'm off the list!!!

hey, brother!

miss you so much.

hope you see this, and are keeping your head down.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62

ha ha ha- wow... its bin a long time since ive bin here...glad to see a couple of old faces- algee- chris..cmogi... keep on keepin guys!!! hope to thow an update of some old projects that got started and close to finished on here soon....
Quote by WTLT List

Building/Building techniques:
AlGeeEater
chrisb0109

Just a small nitpicky thing, but... Building/Building hardly makes sense to me.
Jim, did you add yourself just now?
I think there should be a special section titled, "The most all around awesome" and Jim would be on it.
Didn't your join date say 2007 as well? I'm assuming you special requested it to be changed due to your multiple account thing.
brian added me. i would never add myself to my own list.

i originally joined in 2004. my username was stupid and i made a new account in 2005. i told frenchy so it's all legit.

and thanks.
Jim, you were on the list as one of the mods of the GB&C. So since you retired I edited myself into that spot and I wasn't really sure where to put you. So I put you under a bit of everything. If you would rather be under something else just let me know and I'll move you.

You're too damn modest sometimes. Man you know your shit and you're gonna be on this list.
Quote by Invader Jim
brian added me. i would never add myself to my own list.

i originally joined in 2004. my username was stupid and i made a new account in 2005. i told frenchy so it's all legit.

and thanks.

Damnit Jim!
You deserve every single bit of recognition on this forum!
I'm going to miss seeing your name in green, but it'll all work out in the end.

Out of curiosity, what was your username?