ok me and a friend are in an argument about something

he says that B tuning(BEADGB) is 1 FULL STEP below C tuning(C-F-A#-D#-G-C) and i know hes wrong he dont believe me the music notes go in order from:

A-A#-B-C-C#-D-D#-E-F-F#-G-G#

reply back plz thanks
Rattle Your Goddamn Head!
if he doesnt believe that there is nosuch thing as a B# (unless you are talking enharmonics) then slap him with a large wet cod from youre local store and then laugh as he is swarmed by buzzards
You're right.
FEED ME MATHCORE

Quote by sashki

I also speak German, except no-one gives a shit.

GOOD MORNING SUNSHINE, AWAKE WHEN THE SUN HITS THE SKY
You're correct. There is no note between C and B so B is only a half-step down from C.
awesome! thanks everyone im getting 10 bucks
Rattle Your Goddamn Head!
If you require further proof, look at a piano. No black key between E and F and B and C, these intervals are halfsteps.
Unless you say H instead of B, that way the B would be full step bellow C...
Amorphis
Quote by iceman_8319
The human eye only captures a certain amount frames per second.
By the time you've read this post, 3 ninjas have had sex in front of you.

Quote by EscapeToTheVoid
Unless you say H instead of B, that way the B would be full step bellow C...

Thats only correct for Europeans who dont speak english (or only in Germany???). The english language doesnt know the "H" as a note, they just call it B. What we call "B", they call "A#" or respectively "B♭"
So nobody please gets confused about this!!
If something is nothing it must not be something in any possible way
Last edited by busa54 at Jul 7, 2009,
I remember when I got my parts for the Brahms Piano Concerto #2 and my part was in H basso. I assumed that B was still B and H was Bb, so I learned my entire part off a half-step. Orchestra director was not too happy with me first rehearsal.

[/Anecdote]
"I love music, it's not like math. In music, 2+2 can equal 5, if it's a pretty enough 5." -Samuel R. Hazo

"Alle menschen werden bruder- all men become brothers"
-Ludwig Van Beethoven, from his 9th Symphony.

-John