Page 1 of 2
It happened at work, between 12 and 12:30, during my lunch break.

I sat down at 12 on a park bench to innocently eat my turkey sandwich and drink my Pepsi while enjoying the nice weather and historic scenery of the uptown area.

At about 12:15 after I had finished my sandwich I saw two guys drive up near me in a ratty old Lincoln Town Car. They looked exactly how I picture people from The Pit would look.

They stopped in front of me and shouted, "Hey man, come here!"

I reluctantly walked over. They just stared at me. I was right at the window of their car. They stared. I stared. We all stared.

Suddenly, the guy riding shotgun clicked the play button on his iPod. Out of the speakers of the car flowed the all too familiar MIDI drum fill, followed by the synthesizer. When I heard the lyrics, "We're no strangers to looove," I knew I had been 'rolled.

I shouted, "God Damnit!!!"

They laughed. As they began to pull away, dying from hysterical laughter, I realized I had to retaliate. I ran towards their car and shouted the only thing that could piss someone off more than being rickrolled...

...."THE GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"**** YOU!!! **** YOU MOTHER****ER!!!!**** YOU!!!" they yelled sporatically from the car as they drove away in anger.

I have a feeling I'll see these guys again and I have a feeling they'll do much worse the next time. What should I do, Pit? Has this ever happened to you?

TL;DR: I got drive-by rickrolled, made them lose the game, they were pissed and will probably return, what should I do?
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Ever been in a Big Y? It's on their playlist.

Anyways, OMG i love 4chon, i oltally get the referense!
nice lol
in the thread on how to make a girl uncomfortable:

Quote by Angels Fighter
i saw this in another thread but it would work

Blow your load in your hand and slap the girl in the face while yelling "spiderman"

^
Holy Crap. 4chan invades real life.

I can see it now, 4chan gangs.

The Rickrollers vs. The "The Game"ers. (okay that last one didn't really come out right, but you get the point.)
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
this shit happens in real life now?

god help us all
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
Quote by amorebelladonna
what is the game reference I dont understand
Eh, it's a stupid mind game that /b/ has made up.

I will not follow yer shenanigans 4chan!
私の名前はアジリョです

Quote by MarshmallowPies
I snapped my high E once and sliced my finger open, so I can only assume snapping the low E would put me into a coma or something.
Quote by itchy guitar

The Rickrollers vs. The "The Game"ers. (okay that last one didn't really come out right, but you get the point.)

I'm a gamer. Them Rickrollers always be frontin yo.
I've been rick rolled without a computer several times. It came on the radio the other day and I just had a disapproved look on my face, whilst my auntie asked why I disliked this song and how she liked it.

I also found that song as a single as a tape (yes, a tape) whilst clearing out my attic. I felt utterly owned, as my friend started to sing "never gonna give you up..."
Posted from Ubuntu.

Squier Precision Bass Special in Antique Burst (LH)
Rotosound Swing 66s, 45-105

On slapping on a bass:
Quote by supersac
pretend its a woman
i have no helpful advice

every friday are school plays some song when the day ends. some one took the music disc and switched it with one that had the song of course. are entire school got rickrolled.
Quote by iantheman
I laughed at someone for breaking his g-string, and got sigged

Quote by Veil Of Osiris

You just made me spit out my Kool-Aid all over my keyboard.

sorry
4chan is just made up of scrawny nerdy asian/white guys. without the internetz they are powerless.

WE, the PIT, are comprised of the most powerful and ruthless people on Earth. We are metal heads, goths, rockstars, and vituosos. we not only will destroy them in a fight, but we will literally MELT THEIR FACES OFF with intense licks, solos, and riffs accompanied by sweet bass lines.

WE ARE THE PIT
WE CAN'T LOSE

WHO IS WITH ME!!!

..cmon
plz?

fine, maybe tomorow...
Quote by edge11
yeah im not at gc dude, i dont live there.

||=(|''''|''''|''''|''''|)>-----
Quote by Wesseem
4chan is just made up of scrawny nerdy asian/white guys. without the internetz they are powerless.

WE, the PIT, we masturbate to the hot chicks thread. We are metal heads, goths, rockstars, and vituosos. we not only will destroy them in a fight, but we will literally MELT THEIR FACES OFF with intense fappings, rape, and cumshots accompanied by sweet bass lines.

WE ARE THE PIT
WE CAN'T LOSE

WHO IS WITH ME!!!

..cmon
plz?

fine, maybe tomorow...

fixed
^^ lmao haha i lol'd irl
Quote by edge11
yeah im not at gc dude, i dont live there.

||=(|''''|''''|''''|''''|)>-----
Quote by Myfirstpubes
fixed

win
Chinese Democracy is a great album, people need to get over Slash.

Proud fan of Pop, Rap, Rock, and Metal.
What the hell is rickroll.
Quote by rancidryan
Do they come with heroin because I heard thats the only reason Dave Mustaine used them

"The power of the riff compels me"
Bury Me In Smoke
Quote by Flying Afros
What the hell is rickroll.

youtube search "never gonna give you up"
I think we took too many drugs when we were kids,
'cause now we like to make
Weird Music
-Wayne Coyne
i lol'ed
If a mortal stands before us
Strike him down with sleight of hand.
And if heaven rides against us
Then God himself must be damned.

Computer Science major! Apple enthusiast!
I wear Vibrams and type with Dvorak!
I got rickrolled over the phone before.

I answered a restricted call, then I heard the drum fill at the beginning and I was like 'oh. ****.'
Quote by Zinnie
god placed the fossils in earth to confuse the humans into thinking that earth is older than it actually is, therefore, making men try and think outside the box....

just kidding, there is no god

www.youtube.com/user/andrew12398
i call bullocks
Quote by Killian5-0
I was looking at a friend of mines baby that was just born and I said "He's younger than me"

Quote by Rocker_geek
nexteyenate you win
Linux

is that what the doctor told your mother when you were born?
LOL AWESOME. Someone should make that into a muvee
Quote by hell_monkey
Lmao pantera? you'd think obama listened to some tupac or something
Quote by ironmaiden_98
OK i'm a n00b what's /b/ and 4chan?
btw cool story

Google it. On your mom's computer.
Get a Carvin. Do it.
Quote by gingerface
Cool story, bro

Never post again.
Quote by BeefWellington

what's the point in being "philiosophical"?

Interesting question...
Page 1 of 2