I would imagine that a classical guitar's saddle is a little wider because of the string spacing and wider neck, but other than that, I'm not too sure. I'd wait for some people like Cap or Leftydave to post and answer.
Quote by obeythepenguin
You win this thread. Pipe organs FTW.

Quote by ShadesOfGray
Let's take it one step further and add a slogan:

Big Bach is listening you!
Why are you asking?

Usually, saddles come as blanks and you shape them to fit your particular guitar. If you were going to buy one pre-shaped, I'm guessing it would matter...but between steel strings it could matter too.

Gear:
Partscaster/Tele into a bunch of pedals, a Maz 18 head, and a Z Best cab.
HOLY CRAP IT'S ROAMINGBARD. Listen to what bard said, btw. He's completely correct in his statement.
Equipment:
- Art & Lutherie Cedar CW (SOLD! )
- Martin D-16RGT w/ LR Baggs M1 Active Soundhole Pickup
- Seagull 25th Anniversary Flame Maple w/ LR Baggs Micro EQ

Have an acoustic guitar? Don't let your guitar dry out! Click here.
Quote by roamingbard13
Why are you asking?

Usually, saddles come as blanks and you shape them to fit your particular guitar. If you were going to buy one pre-shaped, I'm guessing it would matter...but between steel strings it could matter too.

Well, I lost the one on my classical, and have an extra acoustic one lying around, wondering if it would work.
It probably won't fit into the slot correctly, nor will it be shaped for the intonation needed by your classical. It would be best here if you were to just break down and bring the guitar in to a qualified shop and have them make you a new saddle. They aren't very expensive, and classicals generally don't need much in the way of correction at the saddle, which means less work for the guy, and cheaper for you.