I was just thinking today about how stupid the Bible seems, and I had an epiphany: the Bible was written by man, which I think explains why it seems full of sh*t.

Anyone else here think the Bible is full of sh*t?
Why I Love Spanish Women

I'm hoping by "crack" you mean cleavage unless you have some kind of bizarre ass-chest.

Quote by Kensai
Dude, relax. Don't be so rape about things.

You're asking Christians if they believe what they believe to be true to be false? I think you should take your description of the Bible and apply it to this thread.
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
I don't think you can be Christian and not believe in the Bible.

I'm Atheist, it's a great belief, nothing really forcing you to do or believe anything.
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Gibson Faded V
Warmoth Strat copy
Epiphone Hummingbird (FS!!)
Ibanez SR400QM
Fender BXR100
Reggae Bass Covers mahn!!!

inb4lock
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
"Trans Princess". You're bitching over nothing, and you know it.
Quote by taraholic
I had an epiphany: the Bible was written by man,

Nothing gets past you, does it.
Anybody think that TS is full of ****?
Quote by Kensai
Happy birthday

Quote by TSmitty6
is it me or does the black kids head look like a bong, and the girl behind him just took a hit and is zonked out?
Quote by Karvid

You're asking Christians if they believe what they believe to be true to be false? I think you should take your description of the Bible and apply it to this thread.

Believing in God and Christ and all that stuff is what makes you a Christian, right? So all of that sh*t about stoning people for having lusty thoughts and stuff like that is just extra.
Why I Love Spanish Women

I'm hoping by "crack" you mean cleavage unless you have some kind of bizarre ass-chest.

Quote by Kensai
Dude, relax. Don't be so rape about things.
I'd rather believe there is a god, and the bible is real, than the other alternative...some random **** clashed together and made an entire universe. But yeah, there's already been threads like this and it's probably not a good idea to create another thread. If you think the stuff in the bible is ****, then you're entitled to your opinion. And of course there are other people here who think it's full of **** too, but it's a pointless argument to have.