supposedly bob dylan's signature. Seller doesn't believe it's real, but hey it could be. It's a kramer focus for $120. haha. Is it real??

EDIT:
There's one i googled. now it looks fake. if it were real, haha i'd take that any day..
Jackson RR5 ivory w/ EMG 81/85
Jackson DX6 w/ SD Distortion & Dimarzio Super Distortion
Fender Starcaster Sunburst
Mesa/Boogie DC-3
Johnson JT50 Mirage
Ibanez TS-9
Morley Bad Horsie 2
Boss CE-5

ISP Decimator
Boss DD-6
Korg Pitchblack
Last edited by apak at Jul 6, 2009,
From the pictures of his signature on the net, I don't think it's real. But that is a sweet deal!
Gear:
Squier Strat
Cordoba 20TM-CE Acoustic Electric Tenor Uke
Bugera V22
I have nothing to contribute as far as what the actual thread is about, but the thread title just made me think of this

Quote by necrosis1193
As usual Natrone's mouth spouts general win.

Quote by Silverstein14
man, Natrone you're some kind of ninja I swear

Quote by gregs1020
plexi

i realize the longshot that is. little giant to humongous one.

Rest In Peace Stevie Ray
Quote by Pac_man0123

haha all of those look really different. How could you know if the one on this guitar is fake then? I still think it's fake, but still..
Jackson RR5 ivory w/ EMG 81/85
Jackson DX6 w/ SD Distortion & Dimarzio Super Distortion
Fender Starcaster Sunburst
Mesa/Boogie DC-3
Johnson JT50 Mirage
Ibanez TS-9
Morley Bad Horsie 2
Boss CE-5

ISP Decimator
Boss DD-6
Korg Pitchblack
Quote by apak
haha all of those look really different. How could you know if the one on this guitar is fake then? I still think it's fake, but still..

Well the first two look pretty similar. The acoustic looks sketchy though. Last one i don't know really.
There are massive difference between all the sigs you gave Pac. However, I am inclined to believe that sig on the guitar is fake.

All of the provided signatures differ in many aspects, except one, the spine of the first B and the curve of the top. Bob's signature seems to consistently come down straight and then go up to start the top curve of the B. The top curve of the B starts at the top of the spine of the B.

In contrast, the signature of the B on the guitar has the curve disconnected and higher than the top of the spine. Generally many people may get lazy towards the end of the signature, but the start of the signature tends to be consistent. So I'm inclined to believe that the signature on the guitar is a forgery.
Quote by Blompcube
it's so cool to hate Gibson, even the federal Department of Justice hates them.

( )( )
( . .) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
C('')('') signature to help him gain world domination.
<.<
Get it first, then try to prove it's real.
The other way around will only result in a phenomenal raise in price.