Now before I even start, I want to set some guidelines to this post, to wean out any flammers ..LOL

okay, my ****TY Line 6 Spider II 150w Combo, Fried on me, its smoking and going on fire, the whole nine....so I would like to get a nice tube half stack, but for now, and really the next six months I am getting a ****ty solid state half stack. I know better than to get an MG, so I found on my local craigslist, for 100$ a crate gt1200h with a crate gt412a cab..its 120w...Now, (like a smart buyer should!) I checked the reviews it got, both on here, and othber places on the web. Everyone who reviewed it..said for a solid state, its a VERY good amp, and extremely reliable. I was just curios if anyone here has one, that thye can tell me anything about it...Its going to be my main amp for now, and then later in life when I can afford a nice all tube half stack, I will use this setup as a backup...any thoughts...please dotn bitch tahts its not tube..i know its not tube..and for now its okay... lol....thanks
Fender Custom Shop Telecaster
Fender Tom DeLonge Signature
Gibson ES-339
Mesa/Boogie Single Rectifier
Marshall JCM900 1960a Lead 4x12
i have basically 100$ and i am in nassau county new york....and i play punk.
Gibson ES-339
Quote by laneylespaul
i have basically 100$ and i am in nassau county new york....and i play punk.

I guess just get that amp, but it's an absolutely terrible amp. If you are gigging in places without a PA, then that's your best bet. If not, then get a Vypyr or POD and mic it/go straight in to the PA. The tone would be WAY better than that half stack.
Quote by Kevin Saale
You could do worse for 100 bucks.

yeah thats what i thought..i mean i could have an mg
Gibson ES-339
Quote by GNRjungle87
I guess just get that amp, but it's an absolutely terrible amp. If you are gigging in places without a PA, then that's your best bet. If not, then get a Vypyr or POD and mic it/go straight in to the PA. The tone would be WAY better than that half stack.

yeah im not looking for it to be godly lol
Gibson ES-339
Quote by laneylespaul
yeah im not looking for it to be godly lol

Then by all means, go for it.

Quote by GNRjungle87
Then by all means, go for it.

Haha okay thanks im also a tad excited, cuz when i get my nice tube halfstack...ill have 2 cabs so I can have a stack, even though ill probably have to hotrod the crate cab with celestion or emninces ha
Gibson ES-339
For that price range if you need volume...

Get a used keyboard amp/PA and run a pod through it.

If you EQ your pod tones properly you can get a not that bad sounds for $100
05' G&L S-500
95' Godin LGX

96' Yamaha APX 6-A

Peavey Classic 30
Maxon OD808
Quote by laneylespaul
Haha okay thanks im also a tad excited, cuz when i get my nice tube halfstack...ill have 2 cabs so I can have a stack, even though ill probably have to hotrod the crate cab with celestion or emninces ha

Fix up the cab while you're at it, silicon all the joints and brace it better.
05' G&L S-500
95' Godin LGX

96' Yamaha APX 6-A

Peavey Classic 30
Maxon OD808