Page 1 of 2
Well today was pretty nuts since i got in a fight with a kid ive been tight with for so long. anyway, i have two problems, 1 my nose bleeds if the wind blows over 5 mph and hits it, and half way through i felt SUPER high and forgot where i was or what i was doing, which im imagining was just a huge adrenaline rush. but any advice on this? round 2 is wednesday.

P.S. Yes i know fighting is immature, no way to solve things, and should be talked out instead. Dnt remind me kthxbai
Quote by andy_thomas
If you don't stop. The entirety of UG is goign to show up at your door, And then proceed to disembowl you and everyone you know.

So... You need advice on your adrenaline rush is what you're saying..
||=(|''''|''''|''''|''''|)>-----
Refer to yourself as Tyler Durden at the next fight. Let the wind hit your face and get the blood flowing. Start laughing insanely while staring him in the eyes and walking slowly at him. Let him hit you repeatedly until you collapse into convulsions while laughing. This should scare the living **** out of him and I don't think you'll have to fight again.
Quote by xMetalGodx
I'm not quite sure if you were trying to be funny or if you have a learning disability, either way, I was not amused.

He is not amused.
Quote by abdulalhazred
you are the best 09er EVER! i am sending you a friend request as soon as i send this

No, I just need to know how i can prevent my nose from bleedin like a mother****, and how i can not get all ****ed like that.
Quote by andy_thomas
If you don't stop. The entirety of UG is goign to show up at your door, And then proceed to disembowl you and everyone you know.

Quote by ShaunDiel
Wait.

You divide up your street fights into rounds?

Haven't you ever played street fighter?
Albums I Must Obtain
Call me Paul. I prefer that.
Quote by fretsonfire74
I think you're my soulmate
Quote by Dwight Schrute
Refer to yourself as Tyler Durden at the next fight. Let the wind hit your face and get the blood flowing. Start laughing insanely while staring him in the eyes and walking slowly at him. Let him hit you repeatedly until you collapse into convulsions while laughing. This should scare the living **** out of him and I don't think you'll have to fight again.

Also yell "YOU DON'T KNOW WHERE IVE BEEN MAN!" as much as possible
Quote by Dwight Schrute

Cant forget to spit blood in his face and ask him questions that make him question as to whether or not he could get deathly ill from your blood entering his system
Quote by toxikooze
No, I just need to know how i can prevent my nose from bleedin like a mother****, and how i can not get all ****ed like that.

Remember to breathe.

As far as your nose is concerned, you're ****ed.

But who cares? Bleed on the douche, it's his problem not yours.
My God, it's full of stars!
you got into a fight with your friend, yet you agreed on preset rounds? wat?

also, i don't understand what your question is. clarify please.

EDIT: oh, you can't prevent your nose from bleeding. but who cares, its a fist fight his nose will be bleeding to.
lol well im in the mood to fight. i could really go for a fighting thread. or the hugging thread...
If a mortal stands before us
Strike him down with sleight of hand.
And if heaven rides against us
Then God himself must be damned.

Computer Science major! Apple enthusiast!
I wear Vibrams and type with Dvorak!
fighting is wrong and immature. so,
Quote by ultimatedaver
We're just trying to help man, cause it doesn't seem like you can get any pizza.
Tell him you have aids so when you start bleeding he will freak out and not want to touch you
Quote by Scruff17
Kiss a guy and tell her it means nothing to you. Then die a little inside knowing that it did.

Flippin Tables
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

PSN: Chuche_02
Quote by ShaunDiel
Wait.

You divide up your street fights into rounds?

Just what I thought. I mean, if it's something that happens spontaneously, then meh. But planning them in advance, with rounds? That just seems dumb.

This thread is awesome. Just don't brang a knife to round 2 and you'll be fine.
The playground of the world
exactly 5 mph?
Guitars:
Martin DSR acoustic
Fender Telecaster
Epiphone Les Paul
Amp:
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Pedals:
535Q Crybaby>Fulltone OCD>Phase 90>EHX Big Muff>MXR Carbon Copy>EHX Holy Grail
You can call me Matt
Quote by Highway60Bob
fighting is wrong and immature. so,

You have nothing you'd fight over? For shame.
My God, it's full of stars!
Do a standing drop kick on him. I'm serious.

Don't you know the rule? If you land a standing drop kick at ANY POINT in the fight, you instantly win. Even if you get the **** beat out of you afterwards, you still win.
KLH & KGB
11/28/09
Try to do alot of combos, they're worth extra points...oh, and don't be Ken, he's a ****, and you'll get beat.
Quote by Meths

fret-less is wrong on most of his other points though. And he's an idiot.
Quote by Mr Lincolnlogs
Whos penis is small? fret-less's

FREE COREYSMONSTER! I'm not changing this until you RE-BAN CoreysMonster forever.
(He was mean to me once, and I'm a petty man)
Last edited by fret-less at Jul 6, 2009,
Let the blood run into your mouth and spit it into to his eye; it will blind him. (Hopefully.)

Or do I as I do when in a fight situation: Beat the living **** out of them. Kick their ass until they fall down. Go hardcore and lift them up and throw them on the ground head first, then stomp on his face. Then grab a EDIT: inanimate object and beat them with it. Until they cry. Then keep beating them. Break his dominant arm and his tailbone, and either ankle.

I tend to do that when I get into fights. Not that drastic usually, but that would probably win you that fight, and would end all fights to come.
- ---------
-- --------
--- -------
---- ------
----- -----
------ ----
------- ---
-------- --
--------- -
Last edited by JacobLampman at Jul 6, 2009,
Quote by JacobLampman
Let the blood run into your mouth and spit it into to his eye; it will blind him. (Hopefully.)

Or do I as I do when in a fight situation: Beat the living **** out of them. Kick their ass until they fall down. Go hardcore and lift them up and throw them on the ground head first, then stomp on his face. Then grab a un-animate object and beat them with it. Until they cry. Then keep beating them. Break his dominant arm and his tailbone, and either ankle.

I tend to do that when I get into fights. Not that drastic usually, but that would probably win you that fight, and would end all fights to come.

keep your fists up about nose height so they are guarding your face. keep them far enough apart to where you can see him but close enough to where you can bring them together if he tries to take a shot at your face. As far as punches, keep one arm high, blocking your face at all times while your other is making the shots. When you throw the punch drop your center of gravity. This will cause you to put all (insert body weight here) into your punch. Most importantly, have fun! Friends come and go but alpha male status lasts forever
Quote by i_killed_bill

I never get that word right.
- ---------
-- --------
--- -------
---- ------
----- -----
------ ----
------- ---
-------- --
--------- -
inanimate
Guitars:
Martin DSR acoustic
Fender Telecaster
Epiphone Les Paul
Amp:
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Pedals:
You can call me Matt
Quote by crzysnowborder
inanimate

I know. I fixed it.
- ---------
-- --------
--- -------
---- ------
----- -----
------ ----
------- ---
-------- --
--------- -
Quote by JacobLampman
I know. I fixed it.

dont be sad. i once forgot how to spell "of"

then again...i was in kindergarden
Guitars:
Martin DSR acoustic
Fender Telecaster
Epiphone Les Paul
Amp:
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Pedals:
You can call me Matt
shove cotton balls up your nose.

hit him with a right, left in the stomach with a right, right, left to the head then high kick with the right foot.

This is assuming you're stronger with kicks on the right, if you want to kick with the left switch it all up.

works every time

/thread
05' G&L S-500
95' Godin LGX

96' Yamaha APX 6-A

Peavey Classic 30
Maxon OD808
Page 1 of 2