In the recent months i have seen the growing number of fans and information of job for a cowboy all around media. Since the release of their album "GENESIS" they have been rising from a small undegroundy band to a really known band, doing festivals, concerts, interviews, magazines appereances, and they even have been featured artist in many music news websites.
i would like too here some of youre thoughts on these thanks.
i remember when piqsqueeling was so trendy. jfac and waking the cadaver are so bad.

but i wouldnt say they are going mainstream, maybe just better at getting their name out better.
No, in fact, I'd say they're losing their appeal. I don't know if you remember back when they first came onto the scene, but they had scene kids by the balls. Now they're evolving into another boring death metal band on Metal Blade.
never heard of them and i have heard of quite a few up and coming bands.

Epi LP Custom EMGs
ESP H-1000
Schecter Elite 7
Jackson Dominion
Peavey Valveking Head
Jet City JCA24s
Blackstar HT20 & HTV212
MXR Pedals
Schecter Stiletto Custom
Schecter Stiletto Studio
Fender Vintage Modified
Ampeg B2RE
Fender 4x10 Cab
Quote by iceh88
never heard of them and i have heard of quite a few up and coming bands.

Okay? They ARE pretty well known bud, but anyways Genesis was a meh album but Ruination is awesome, they have really stepped it up and will be even better known after its released. People have to ge over this elitist ****, they had a Deathcore EP, FOUR songs, and they now have 2 death metal albums but everyone says they are still deathcore. . If they hadn't of released Doom, the deathcore EP, more people would actually give them a chance.
Quote by Gregray88
Okay? They ARE pretty well known bud, but anyways Genesis was a meh album but Ruination is awesome, they have really stepped it up and will be even better known after its released. People have to ge over this elitist ****, they had a Deathcore EP, FOUR songs, and they now have 2 death metal albums but everyone says they are still deathcore. . If they hadn't of released Doom, the deathcore EP, more people would actually give them a chance.

I really disagree. I think they wouldn't have even been picked up by a label like Metal Blade and gotten the kind of attention they have. They only have Doom to thank for that. To be honest, the last two albums have been incredibly boring and really haven't gotten them anywhere.
As an above poster has said, JFAC has always been generic mainstream crap.
Other planes lie beyond the reach
Of normal sense and common roads
But they are no less real
Than what we see or touch or feel
-Burzum

MoogleRancha is a twat
Yeah JFAC has been mainstream for a while now.

And I think they will always be known as a Deathcore band simply because they got big with Doom.