hey guys, I was wondering if you could link me to some songs that I can practice harmonics and pinch harmonics on, because I'm a narb when it comes to them. Also, any tips for faster playing?

I'd also like some easy to intermediate blues riffs/progressions/songs/whatever to work on for my family reunion next month (rock/hard rock hurts their brains)
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
"Trans Princess". You're bitching over nothing, and you know it.
seriously, any help?
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
Quote by Assid Rane
hey guys, I was wondering if you could link me to some songs that I can practice harmonics and pinch harmonics on, because I'm a narb when it comes to them. Also, any tips for faster playing?

I'd also like some easy to intermediate blues riffs/progressions/songs/whatever to work on for my family reunion next month (rock/hard rock hurts their brains)

Hard rock and metal are the usual genres for Artificial harmonics, you only get these when your using a heavy distortion n stuff.

Id stick to natural harmonics. Off the top of my head i know Nothing Else Matters - Metallica is played acoustically and uses N.H's. If you know how to do them though, you wont really need too much practice. Just practice doing them and then you should be able to incorporate them in songs anyway.

Faster playing comes with time. And the key to playing fast is to play slow and build your way up.

For your family reunion, try some classic rock songs. Stevie ray vaughn. Jimi hendrix, bb king. Some classical type fingerpicking tunes?
For Family Reunion you could learn some Beatles or stuff like that. No one doesn't like even 1 Beatles song. And they're easy to play. What about acoustic stuff like Jack Johnson??
Quote by steeLmonkeyz
Hard rock and metal are the usual genres for Artificial harmonics, you only get these when your using a heavy distortion n stuff.

Id stick to natural harmonics. Off the top of my head i know Nothing Else Matters - Metallica is played acoustically and uses N.H's. If you know how to do them though, you wont really need too much practice. Just practice doing them and then you should be able to incorporate them in songs anyway.

Faster playing comes with time. And the key to playing fast is to play slow and build your way up.

For your family reunion, try some classic rock songs. Stevie ray vaughn. Jimi hendrix, bb king. Some classical type fingerpicking tunes?

Thanks man.
um anyway... what is a natural and artificial harmonic?
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
A natural harmonic is what you described as just "harmonic" in your first post, and an artificial harmonic is a pinch harmonic.
Quote by Spitz13
**** you, i live in uruguay.