anyone know where I could find trumpet music for the band less than jake? I've looked though quite a few pages and have came up with nothing
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I think you're the only person on the planet who is worried about how mainstream muffins are.
sheet music is impossible to find on the internet for free. or at least, its very difficult and limited. theres no UG for sheet music.
I have no opinion on this matter.
yeah there's a couple songs when they use one
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I think you're the only person on the planet who is worried about how mainstream muffins are.
horntabs.net
Bands to see before I die:
Iron Maiden
Foo Fighters
Megadeth
Reel Big Fish
Rush
Streetlight Manifesto

Gear:
Epi LP Standard
Washburn Strat
Line 6 Spider (Yes, I know it's bad)

GAS:
Ibanez RG3570Z
Digitech Whammy
Finding sheet music without paying for it is an impossible task. Good luck.
Today I feel electric grey
I hope tomorrow, neon black
Quote by SupremeACL
horntabs.net

In my searches that site kept coming up but I was never able to view it. I would always get "internet explorer cannot display the webpage" message
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Quote by Metallica Fan21
In my searches that site kept coming up but I was never able to view it. I would always get "internet explorer cannot display the webpage" message

Quote by guitarhero_764
I think you need to stop caring what people think about it. I stayed home all day today and masturbated like 5 times. Fucking blast.

Ibanez ATK300 ◈ Sansamp VT Bass ◈ EHX Nano Small Stone ◈ Hartke LH500 ◈ Ashdown/Celestion 115