hola. so whenever i play songs or solos or whatever that involves bends (big bends) my strings tend to slip out from my fingers and **** up my song. normally happens around the lower to mid frets since the tension is higher up there. i am using .9 ernie balls.

Do i just need to build up finger strength? (slips on my pinky alot too)

Or should i get thicker strings? (which i know would build more finger strength and further callus up my calluses)

or should i just find a way to make my hand not sweat, even the slightest? lol

please halp this is really annoying and it would clean up my playing tremendously.
If a mortal stands before us
Strike him down with sleight of hand.
And if heaven rides against us
Then God himself must be damned.

Computer Science major! Apple enthusiast!
I wear Vibrams and type with Dvorak!
Practise doing it slowly and build up to it if your fingers are slipping you're probably not making proper contact and they're "falling off" because of it. Start slow and build your speed. Speed is nothing without proper technique
finger strength buddy.. 9's are pretty thin. Maybe you should move up a gauge and then move back down, but that's kind of a hassle. Just do tons of exercises like chromatic and trills and pull-off/hammer-ons.
Jackson RR5 ivory w/ EMG 81/85
Jackson DX6 w/ SD Distortion & Dimarzio Super Distortion
Fender Starcaster Sunburst
Mesa/Boogie DC-3
Johnson JT50 Mirage
Ibanez TS-9
Morley Bad Horsie 2
Boss CE-5

ISP Decimator
Boss DD-6
Korg Pitchblack
if it helps it only really happens when i do i big bend. and its hard to get it up really far so i have to strain my fingers and then thats when it happens. i wanna be able to do a big bend pretty effortlessly
If a mortal stands before us
Strike him down with sleight of hand.
And if heaven rides against us
Then God himself must be damned.

Computer Science major! Apple enthusiast!
I wear Vibrams and type with Dvorak!
stretch them strings out really good, just sit in from of the tv, yanking on the strings, but dont snap em! It works, ive streched out my strings so i can bend up like two steps now on he mid frets