Tungsten lighting+cell phone camera FTL

It's an Agile...

TC-730...

Thinline Telecaster clone.

Group shot of the family... (Gibson Explorer Pro, Schecter S-1 Blackjack, Agile TC-730)

I've been wanting some kind of telecaster for awhile now, so when I saw this for $270 on rondo I had to pick one up. Check the specs on the page: http://www.rondomusic.com/tc730.html

It was surprisingly well set up right out of the box... Much better than my Gibson was anyhow. I just tweaked the intonation a little bit and then it was good to go.

It's much darker sounding than I was expecting. I don't know if it's the pickups or because it's a semi-hollow... I'll have to get my hands on a Fender Thinline to compare. The neck position sounds warm and deep. The bridge position is pretty spanky. The middle position is probably my favorite. I was expecting more hum from the single coils, but it's actually tolerable even on the lead channel of my Mesa.

All in all I'm pretty happy with my purchase. I don't think you can beat those specs for $270. I'm probably going to swap the p/ups for some GFS ones eventually. I haven't checked inside the cavity yet, so I may be replacing some of the other electronics as well. I'm also considering putting some sort of finish on the fretboard, but my guess is I'll get used to it unfinished.

I've got two short, pretty lame clips up in my profile. 11pm is a little late to be recording, so you're stuck with these for now.

This Guy is Stupid.
|
\/
mmm...yum.

ever since i saw that guitar on the rondo site i've wanted one. nice buy.
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
Quote by mikeyElite
mmm...yum.

ever since i saw that guitar on the rondo site i've wanted one. nice buy.

And how can you go wrong for less than 300 bucks?

This Guy is Stupid.
|
\/
Less than $300? Barstard.

HNGD, that is beautiful
Call me Cam
Quote by DirtyMakik
I'm Han Solo, Splamron's Greedo.

Han shot first. Greedo's dead.
Damn that's hella nice. I've thought about getting some kind of guitar from Rondo one day, but I'm not sure. Are their copies same specs dimension-wise (necks, etc..)? Does anyone know?

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE SINE WAVE SURFER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']Boss pedals may be built like tanks but I would rather buy a cardboard box that is on my side than pay for a tank that is working against me.
holy **** that guitar looks awsome........i would expect fender to make that awsoem guitar but AGILE did.......wow
Thanks guys.

I just fooled around with the bridge a little and was able to get the action considerably lower without any fret buzz. One annoying thing is if you drag your fingers on the pickguard it picks up the static electricity or something. When I restring it I'll take a peak inside and see if I can figure out a fix. I'll take a gut shot then so you can get a feel for Agile's wiring/electronics. I'm curious to see inside it myself...

This Guy is Stupid.
|
\/