Page 1 of 5
As I get older(I'm only 18), I find it harder and harder to not believe in reincarnation. It just makes sense. I admit its mostly because I don't want to imagine that you just die and thats it, but it just seems like reincarnation is just the next thing to me.
Last edited by jbridge90 at Jul 7, 2009,
Yeah man, I do believe in reincarnation. After watching Full Metal Alchemist I really hope I am reborn into a world where alchemy is possible
When i die, I will rot in the ground for the rest of eternity. But If I'm wrong I go to hell. But in your scenario, I become something else.

In this case, I want to be a Dragon, maybe a shark. I don't know, something cool.
In his house at R'lyeh, dead Cthulhu waits dreaming.

╔═══╗
║  ██ ║
╠═══╣
║╬  •• ║
╚═══╝
When I die I'm going to be reincarnated into a corpse.
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
Quote by Oroborous
When I die I'm gonna think to myself, "_________________"

AHHAHAHHAHAHAHHA!!!!!!!

best post by an '09er. ever.
Do NOT look behind you.
Live fast, die young and leave a good looking corpse.

That's what I try to do. I'll never leave a good looking corpse though.
Quote by c_man471
AHHAHAHHAHAHAHHA!!!!!!!

best post by an '09er. ever.

Yeah Oroborous makes me lol usually

But on topic. I meant more like reincarnating into another human body, not a reincarnation based on Karma
When I die i want my soul to travel back in time and become jimmy Page During the Height of Led Zep. Think of all the SNatch he got
When i die i'm being donated to the Society of Necrophiliacs for Zombie Creation
Jesus wouldn't give you the sweat off of his balls if you were dying of thirst.
Quote by Code-E
God, you've gotta be UG's only moron!

Quote by magnum1117
that's right,you certainly are UG's only moron.

Quote by necrosis1193
Read the moron's posts, ironically enough he knows what he says.
I'd ****ing love to be reincarnated into an eagle or an owl or some****, but I honestly believe that death is simply the loss of perception. Things don't even go black. When you lose your perception, the concept of blackness won't even exist.
*A list of all my gear*

Varg/J Mascis/GG Allin are all the same person.

There are two types of people in this world: people who like Bolt Thrower, and people who suck.

Death by diamonds and pearls.
I believe in reincarnation, I pretty much agree completly with OP.

Edit: Yesterday, my neighbour has cancer, and I woke up to see an ambulance out the front of their house. I then saw the men taking her into the ambulance. She collapsed, and was rushed into the ambulance, and it sped away. And I thought, is that it? Her whole life, everyone she has ever met, ever effected, all means nothing now, because she is gone. I wouldn't like to think that was it, and there was no reincarnation, afterlife etc.
Call me Cam
Quote by DirtyMakik
I'm Han Solo, Splamron's Greedo.

Han shot first. Greedo's dead.
Last edited by splamron at Jul 7, 2009,
it only makes sense, since energy can never be destroyed, but simply converted into another state. for some reason, "life-force" seems most probable to be a kind of energy, at least to me.
Quote by ConeShred
I'd ****ing love to be reincarnated into an eagle or an owl or some****, but I honestly believe that death is simply the loss of perception. Things don't even go black. When you lose your perception, the concept of blackness won't even exist.

Hell yea, I wanna be a blue whale.

But for the most part, I think when you die there is nothing. But you wouldn't even be able to experience the "nothingness" because you're dead.

I just tripped myself out pretty good right there.

Oh yeah and reincarnation doesn't make sense to me because the populations of many species are growing exponentially.
Last edited by Oroborous at Jul 7, 2009,
Quote by Chase_Jarvis23
I always thought good people went to Heaven and bad people went to Hell

Different viewpoints make the world what it is. Its all good
No.

When you die you either rot in the ground or get burned up or get served to a tribe of angry cannibals or something.
kill all humans
All religions are wrong and BSed.. including any that you create on your own.

reincarnation would be sad.. considering the world population when the idea was conceived and the world population now.

anyone else seen Waking Life?
Quote by King Twili
It's just me and Doris here ;_;

Quote by Zaphikh
Poops is the chat MC - but here we know him as Early Cuyler.

Free Downloads, Yo!
I'm going to be one with the earth. and from there I will come back as a huge beautiful tree.

cookie for anyone who gets the reference.
Quote by Beserker

I would join in and make it an orgy, f*cking my father up the ass while he gives it hard to my sweet little pumpkin, culminating in me cumming all over his bearded face.

...is that what you wanted to hear?

I find it just as crazy as I've always found it (And most religious beliefs).
Founder of UG's David Bowie Fan Club. Pm to join.

Founder of UG's "Rockers against being freakishly skinny" Club. PM to join.
Quote by Early Cuyler
All religions are wrong and BSed

Not all, but most people who practice it are just dumb morons, spewing their hate and ignorance all around like bile.

However, I did know this kid back in 8th grade who was like "I'm not going to force my opinions and beliefs of my religion on you, but if you ever want to talk about God or religion you can come to me, because most of these religious people are too pompous to give attention to."

I thought to myself "If every religious person was like this, the world would be a MUCH better place."

Anyway, reincarnation. Cool concept? Sure. Does it really happen? No one knows. The dead don't talk. They moan, at best.
*A list of all my gear*

There are two types of people in this world: people who like Bolt Thrower, and people who suck.

Quote by shaf_9110
I want to be reincarnated as a bra

I wanna be a re-usable tampon.
Quote by Beserker

I would join in and make it an orgy, f*cking my father up the ass while he gives it hard to my sweet little pumpkin, culminating in me cumming all over his bearded face.

Quote by Shelflife
I wanna be a re-usable tampon.

Well in that case, I would like to be reincarnated as a vibrator. I'd get so much more attention from the ladies. Haha, sad but true.
It wouldn't really matter what your reincarnated as if you think about it.
At the end of the day your going to be an animal, with the thoughts of an animal.
Quote by lessy_p
At the end of the day your going to be an animal, with the thoughts of an animal.

Unless you're reincarnated as a human...
Quote by lessy_p

Yeah that's true. But I'd rather be a kickass blue whale roaming the ocean than a worker ant doomed to a lifetime of risking myself to collect crumbs to feed the queen
Quote by jbridge90
Unless you're reincarnated as a human...

Same difference
Quote by lessy_p
Same difference

Well I believe that humans are on a higher level of consciousness, able to think to a much more complex degree than your average dog.
Quote by Oroborous
Well in that case, I would like to be reincarnated as a vibrator. I'd get so much more attention from the ladies. Haha, sad but true.

But dude, not many 13 year olds have vibrators.
Quote by Beserker

Quote by Oroborous

What if they've got that disease where they leak some yellow substance. Where's your God now?
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ
If everyone who dies is reincarnated into another human, then how does the population grow?
i dont care if you believe in reincarnation or not, either way ima **** your dead body.

necrophelia, crack open a cold one
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman
Dude, your fucking sig creeps me out.

Quote by Kosh H
I just noticed his sig too...I feel uncomfortable now...

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Your sig killed my boner _

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
Quote by jbridge90
Well I believe that humans are on a higher level of consciousness, able to think to a much more complex degree than your average dog.

Yeah, but the point is it doesn't matter, because you will have no memory of who or what you were in your past life.
*A list of all my gear*

Yeah, i'm down with reincarnation. Death is boring, I want there to be more than this one single life.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by wmt814
If everyone who dies is reincarnated into another human, then how does the population grow?
Some of us used to be dinosaurs.

Obviously.
kill all humans
Quote by ConeShred
However, I did know this kid back in 8th grade who was like "I'm not going to force my opinions and beliefs of my religion on you, but if you ever want to talk about God or religion you can come to me, because most of these religious people are too pompous to give attention to."

I thought to myself "If every religious person was like this, the world would be a MUCH better place.

Couldnt have said it better man. A golfclap to you, good sir.

(^ the end of the world)
Page 1 of 5