My friend gave me this guitar because she moved 96784 miles away and didn't use it much.
I played it expecting nothing but I kinda found it to play much better than some other guitars I've played.
I think the pickups have been switched out too (though I don't know a single thing about pickups or any electronics :/) since it handles metal and high gain settings well without any hum or buzzing.
Anyway, it's a Squire guitar and the serial code or whatever is "s/n IC041120857."
I googled around and didn't find any pictures or anything relevant to this guitar.. :/

My friend got this guitar from someone else so I can't really ask her any questions about it and it's just been sitting around in her room not being used for quite a while so she doesn't know much about it anyway. I took these pictures just now if it helps:

Quote by Moggan13
Personally, i'd buy her a can of Coke, then as she's drinking it say to her "Whats better than Coca Cola?" She'll go "What?" and you shout "CREAM SODA!" And ejaculate in her can.
Last edited by funyguy1357: 147 times : 3-01-08 at 08:17 PM.
Well, that's strange... I mean, no doubt Squier Telecaster neck. But the body, is more of a Stratish shape.

It has an humbucker on the bridge and a slanted neck pickup, and the control knobs appear to be from a telecaster. However the pickguard doesn't match the standard Strats pickguard, so, my friend....

You have a "FrankenSquier" on your hands

Edit: If it plays nicely and you like it, keep it!
Last edited by Woozye at Jul 7, 2009,
It looks like a Fender Squier '51 Reissue. It originally came with a white pickguard that went over the neck pup and up to both the upper and lower horns. As you can see by the pickguard screws still left.

oook
Thanks

This guitar is really nice, I still have a hard time believing these are stock pickups though
I dunno, I just didn't expect much from Squire, but it was free and I like it.
Quote by Moggan13
Personally, i'd buy her a can of Coke, then as she's drinking it say to her "Whats better than Coca Cola?" She'll go "What?" and you shout "CREAM SODA!" And ejaculate in her can.
Last edited by funyguy1357: 147 times : 3-01-08 at 08:17 PM.
It's just a Squier 51 with the pickguard removed - decent little guitars though.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Quote by steven seagull
It's just a Squier 51 with the pickguard removed - decent little guitars though.

Yes. My friend Richie has one, great cleans, especially for a Squier. Prenty of twang as well, good for you, TS.
Squier Strat (Jazz/JB) - Dunlop Zakk Wylde Crybaby - Boss MIJ HM-2 Distortion - Peavey Valveking 212 - Fender CD60
for the $8 definitely get the GuitarFetish pickguard
02 MiM Telecaster-----\__Digitech Whammy__TS-10__535q__DE-7__6505+ 112
91 Heartfield Talon II-/