Hey all, Im currently looking for a new amp and im looking to try the following..

Laney VH100R
LANEY TT 50W

ENGL FIREBALL
ENGL POWERBALL

Does anyone know of any shops that stock these amps thats anywhere near Dorset/Somerset/Wilshire area? Closest place I found so far is a 3 hour drive away, doesnt matter if they only stock one of the makes as I have a few weeks till the money will be ready. If not I guess it'll just be a road trip to G.A.K in Brighton!

Thanks, chris.
Quote by Count Seanula
If you want to solo then solo, if he wants to solo then he should solo, if your bassist wants to solo...slap him
I spose I should also look out for a place that stocks 6505's.. just incase they're alrite.
Quote by Count Seanula
If you want to solo then solo, if he wants to solo then he should solo, if your bassist wants to solo...slap him
mansons, maybe? i've never been, but (judging by the magazine ads, anyway) they seem to be the big shop down there. depending on what you mean by "southwest", world guitars and jam guitars might be worth a look too (again, haven't been to either, just going by guitar mag adverts).
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Cool dude, yeh Ive been to mansons.. actually a damn good guitar shop! Sadly they dont stock ENGL's and to be honest the amp Im really lookin forward to trying is the ENGL powerball as Ive herd some great things about it and good clips ..found a place that does it for under 1100 pound (not that its really about the price).

Will check out those other places man, cheers.

chris.
Quote by Count Seanula

yeah, the powerball is nice, very high gain, though. If you don't play metal all the time, some of the other engls (assuming you want to stick with engl- you have a lot of options at that kind of budget, brunetti, koch, laney, etc.) like a blackmore might be worth a try.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Oh yeh, the blackmore is on my list also!

Will let you know how it turns out once ive been, either this weekend or next with any luck!

Chris.
Quote by Count Seanula
good luck
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?