Whats the difference between the two, after sosearching on google images i have found none. Here are some pics, although I'm sure that there are better ones!

cosmo
http://di1.shopping.com/images1/pi/64/5d/e2/49724939-300x300-0-0_Ibanez+Ibanez+Low+Edge+Pro+Cosmo+Black.jpg

Black (I think)
http://resources.ibanez.com/resourceservicehost/images/Ibanez/web/insets/zoom/rg350dxwh_trem.jpg

Thanks.

Yano

Time on earth is like butterscotch; you really want more, even though it will probably just make you ill.

Certified lurker
i think cosmo black is slightly less shiny than regular black. like...more of a matt finish.
not too sure though
Black is Black. Cosmo black is more of a dark metallic gray. it's black but not in the same shade as the black hardware.
Ibanez RG321MH (Air Classic/Tone Zone)
Fernandes Telecaster (Twang King/stock bridge pickup)
Blackstar HT-20 (Scumback 55 speaker/ Tung Sol tubes)
TC Electronic Nova Repeater
Lava Cables Clear Connect, Soar and Mini ELC
Quote by leviticus_22953
Black is Black. Cosmo black is more of a dark metallic gray. it's black but not in the same shade as the black hardware.

+1
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by leviticus_22953

+2
Quote by leviticus_22953

+4

-Gibson LP VM
-Silvertone Kentucky Blue
-MXR CC Delay
-Ibanez TS-9
-Egnater Rebel 20

My rig is simple
Haha. UG's Chuck just said chuck. haha
You're not truly playing guitar unless you know theory.