hello

i have been playing for 1,5 half year and i can call myself intermediate with some advanced skills and some basic skills. im not very good at soloing, can you suggest me a song, i play heavy metal/trash like iron maiden metallica megadeth and so on. i would also start try play some hendrix type songs.

and do you got some tips how to contuinue my playing, my learning has stopped now and when i play i just jam a little by myself. please some tips.
thank you
by soloing do you mean writing solos or being able to play complex ones?

try dire straits - sultans of swing. analyse how that is constructed from chords with passing notes from the diatonic. it will improve your understanding of how to write solos no end.
The only 6 words that can make you a better guitarist:

Learn theory
Practice better
Practice more
thank you, ive looked on that one and it seemed intresting, someone else got a song? or some tips to start learning when your learning has stopped
thank you, ive looked on that one and it seemed intresting, someone else got a song? or some tips to start learning when your learning has stopped
lessons help you start learning when you can't seem to teach yourself.

try some hendrix - all along the watchtower is a essential song to understand but is pretty tricky to play, improvving in a hendrix style around it however is some of the best practice you'll get
The only 6 words that can make you a better guitarist:

Learn theory
Practice better
Practice more