Hey,

I've heard some great stuff about this DC-5. I looked on there site (mesaboogie.com) and I can't find it. It's a small tube amp I believe.

Is it still for sale? It isn't in the discontinued page unless it's under a different name or something.
It's one phase of a line of discontinued amps by Mesa Boogie. Although they are different tonally, it's current equivalent is the Mesa Express.

It was preceded by the Studio .22 and followed by the F-series and Express series.

It's discontinued so if you want one then you will have to go used.
Chelsea FC

Quote by Blues Hippie
As for the swim team member that drowned, it just means the swim team just got a lot better. Same with him too, it's time to move on, the weakest link is gone...
Ebay or Craigslist is your only hope of finding one. They're great little amps, especially the 30 and 50 watt combos/heads/ The 50's definitely more high gain, and the 30's more of a crunchy amp (I've tried both, and own the former), but if you can get one for under 800, it's a good deal.
it's a great little amp actually - I sold mine not long ago to CordoruyEW. One of the most versatile Boogies, and has great cleans, though make no mistake; it still has the Mesa/Boogie sound. If that's the kind of sound you like, by all means hunt one down - they're still a real bargain used.