Ok, it's not the same quality as all those other bastards in here with the uber sexy Private Stock models and whatnot, but it's made my day (and week, and month ). PRS Custom 22 SE:

And with its older brothers:

Now for a decent amp ^^
Gorgeous!

HNGD!
Ibanez Saber Series Owner!

Don't jump on the bandwagon, Line 6 Spider III's Aren't that bad!

B.U.C.K.E.T.H.E.A.D.

Quote by kirkwannabe

You, goonerbynature, win teh internetz.

Quote by b4t3man

Gold.

Quote by whitenihilist

Very nice, I love that finish. I've been looking at either one of these or an Epi Les Paul as my next guitar.

HNGD!
Rig
Fender 09 Standard Strat>Wilson Ten Spot II Wah>Boss DS-2 Turbo Distortion>EHX Big Muff Pi>Boss CE-2 Chorus>Crate V32 Palomino 212
Fender Deluxe Active Jazz Bass>(Same Pedals)>AcousticB20

Quote by WtrPlyr
I'm with DeltaFunk
I played them. they are not that bad.

"manufactured by world musical instruments, CHINA" on the back of the headstock lol. you might have to play 3 in a row to find a good one. I was surprised at how a chinese pickup could actually sound decent. if your in love with PRS then I guess its one way to satisfy the urge. just remember that its NOT a PRS its a "world musical instruments".
EAT YOUR GUITAR GEAR BLOG
Quote by BigDC
how difficult is it to build your own guitar?
Quote by Gibshall
It's hard, annoying, and makes you want to punch a baby.
Quote by fullsailstudent
I played them. they are not that bad.

"manufactured by world musical instruments, CHINA" on the back of the headstock lol. you might have to play 3 in a row to find a good one. I was surprised at how a chinese pickup could actually sound decent. if your in love with PRS then I guess its one way to satisfy the urge. just remember that its NOT a PRS its a "world musical instruments".

^
CERTIFIED PARTY POOPER

hngd man!... i have a SE singlecut and love it... have fun
Sweet axe, the other guitarist in my band has one and I should be getting a Custom 24 soon Your room is ridiculously tidy, as well.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.