So some of you guys might remember me talking about the Ibanez WD7, well I bought it!!!!!

I had a great deal. Original price 800 Hong Kong dollars, 15% off sale, so it was only 680 HKD brand new which is about 87 USD.

I LOVE IT!

HNPD to me! lol

No pics sorry.
Fender 1996 Floyd Rose Standard Stratocaster
Epiphone SG G-400

Laney TT50-112

Ibanez Weeping Demon
Marshall RG-1 Regenerator
Electro-Harmonix/Sovtek (Black) Big Muff Pi

Visit my site for some FREE RE-AMPING! http://www.wix.com/reamps/reamp
Nice, I have one of these. I suggest keeping it on a low sweep, and cutting out some low end. These get really crazy sounds at either end of the sweep with it up to high. Also play around with the two modes, footswitch, and rocker switch. The rocker switch can be really fun, when you can fit it in real quick, for a little lick.
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta
Unless its electronic drums.

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!
Yeah man I just got it. Tons of features...but it sounded a lot better on the Vox Valvetronix 30W i tried it on in the store , instead of my crappy Ibanez 30W solid state amp.
Epiphone SG G-400

Laney TT50-112

Ibanez Weeping Demon

Hey tubetime, I'm having trouble working out how to move the foot switch/auto switch lever at the left side of the pedal. HOw the heck do you move that thing? Do i just crank it to the other side where there is a groove for it? I'm worried I might snap the lever or seomthing.
Epiphone SG G-400

Laney TT50-112

Ibanez Weeping Demon

Quote by HellBoy9393
Hey tubetime, I'm having trouble working out how to move the foot switch/auto switch lever at the left side of the pedal. HOw the heck do you move that thing? Do i just crank it to the other side where there is a groove for it? I'm worried I might snap the lever or seomthing.

Yup, just pull it back towards the heel of the pedal if it is forward, or vice versa. It feels stiff because you are actually engaging the spring that with hold the heel down in rocker switch mode. Basically footswitch mode lets you engage it, then rock back and forth all you want and it stays on. Rocker switch is were it springs back to heel down when you let go. Heel down is off, rock forward to engage, release again and it's off. Both are very useful.

Edit: I couldn't remember what they called it, but by 'rocker switch' I mean 'auto switch.'
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!
xD Nice nice, I was thinking of getting one at Tom Lee too, the baldish guy at the TST Tom Lee creeps me out sometimes.
Ibanez S540

MXR EVH Phaser
Ibanez TS-9
Ibanez WD-7
Electro Harmonix LPB-1

Traynor YCS 50 Blue
Quote by AngryGoldfish
Quiet you!

Congrats.

Nah the Weeping Demon is damn good. I still have one my friend lent me and hasn't asked for it back (he's a bassist ) and it's perfect for high gain stuff.
Quote by michal23

Nah the Weeping Demon is damn good. I still have one my friend lent me and hasn't asked for it back (he's a bassist ) and it's perfect for high gain stuff.

This is my problem. I don't do any high gain. Side note but I'd love to trade mine for a crybaby or vox wah...

Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!
Quote by tubetime86
This is my problem. I don't do any high gain. Side note but I'd love to trade mine for a crybaby or vox wah...

Meh I have a Vox V847a and I don't really like it. I can sell it you after the summer if you want

I'm gonna be saving up for a Bad Horsie, myself!
Quote by AngryGoldfish
I have yet to find a Wah I'm happy with. My CryBaby needs replacing, at least.

Try a Clyde.

I only needed to play one for 20 minutes and I was hooked.
Everyone is entitled to an opinion.

Feel free to express yours so I can make an informed judgement about how stupid you are.
Quote by wair138
xD Nice nice, I was thinking of getting one at Tom Lee too, the baldish guy at the TST Tom Lee creeps me out sometimes.

LOL you live here in HK? Or were you just here for business/holiday

They have some real nice deals...I was so tempted to buy the Vox VT 30 that I was trying the wah pedal on...it was on a 15% off sale so I could've gotten that amp for 168 USD!!

Just made a real DUMB mistake. I returned home last night with my new pedal and left the cable plugged into the input jack overnight. I didn't know that would use up the battery!! I returned the next morning and the battery was DEAD! . Is the battery life really that short? (about 11 hours)
Epiphone SG G-400

Laney TT50-112

Ibanez Weeping Demon

Quote by HellBoy9393
Is the battery life really that short? (about 11 hours)

Don't worry, I once made 3 trips to the Guitar Center to make returns, then I realized it was only the batteries dying
Quote by pdawson
Don't worry, I once made 3 trips to the Guitar Center to make returns, then I realized it was only the batteries dying

And I can't believe the pedal didn't come with the AC adapter
Epiphone SG G-400

Laney TT50-112

Ibanez Weeping Demon

It's a nice pedal, there's tons of settings to mess with. Don't neglect the little black knobs under where the pedal would be if pressed down. Enjoy!
Ibanez S320 with Dimarzio Fred + Seymour Duncan 59-> Weeping Demon Wah -> Ibanez TS-7 -> Homemade iBoost x3 -> Keeley DS-1 -> Visual Sound H2O -> MXR Ten Band -> Traynor YCV20
Pics :d

the pedal:

all my gear:

Epiphone SG G-400

Laney TT50-112

Ibanez Weeping Demon

I need some help peeps...

I've been looking for the specific Ibanez AC109/309/509 ac adapter for my weeping demon but couldn't find it anywhere locally. Does anyone here own a weeping demon and power it with an ac adapter not 'registered' by Ibanez? Would it be safe to do so?

It's a pain because the battery life of this pedal is so short, and every time I'm not using it, I have to remove the pedal from the circuit before continuing to play because:

1. I turn it off to save battery but then there is no bypass
2. If i leave the plugs in, i am wasting the battery.
Epiphone SG G-400

Laney TT50-112

Ibanez Weeping Demon

Quote by HellBoy9393
LOL you live here in HK? Or were you just here for business/holiday

They have some real nice deals...I was so tempted to buy the Vox VT 30 that I was trying the wah pedal on...it was on a 15% off sale so I could've gotten that amp for 168 USD!!

Haha, I'm here on holiday, your english is pretty good considering what the HK standards are, what school do you go to? xD And yea, the VT isn't a bad amp, but if your really tempted for a new amp try the Marshall Valvestate too, my friend was playing with that and it sounded quite good too.

Clips of the pedal plox? O:

Quote by HellBoy9393
I need some help peeps...

I've been looking for the specific Ibanez AC109/309/509 ac adapter for my weeping demon but couldn't find it anywhere locally. Does anyone here own a weeping demon and power it with an ac adapter not 'registered' by Ibanez? Would it be safe to do so?

I've run my little Zoom adapter through all sorts of different company pedals, EX, Boss, MXR, the whole "Oh you must use our company's adapter" is just so you'd spend more money on their company. Would be safe using any other adapter really.

Just don't come on UG blaming me if the adapter exploded the pedal and set your house on fire.
Ibanez S540

MXR EVH Phaser
Ibanez TS-9
Ibanez WD-7
Electro Harmonix LPB-1

Traynor YCS 50 Blue
Last edited by wair138 at Jul 11, 2009,
Quote by wair138
Haha, I'm here on holiday, your english is pretty good considering what the HK standards are, what school do you go to? xD And yea, the VT isn't a bad amp, but if your really tempted for a new amp try the Marshall Valvestate too, my friend was playing with that and it sounded quite good too.

Clips of the pedal plox? O:

I've run my little Zoom adapter through all sorts of different company pedals, EX, Boss, MXR, the whole "Oh you must use our company's adapter" is just so you'd spend more money on their company. Would be safe using any other adapter really.

Just don't come on UG blaming me if the adapter exploded the pedal and set your house on fire.

English is my first language (I grew up in Canada, and moved here later), so yeah. Clips coming some time maybe..there's quite a few on youtube already.

I just bought a Line 6 DC-1 adapter and it works perfectly .
Epiphone SG G-400

Laney TT50-112

Ibanez Weeping Demon