Yeah, it's worth it. A gold copy of Nintendo World Championships is an incredible find. Correct me if I'm wrong, but there were only 26 made, and some were destroyed.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
WTF??? I'd lol if he was he was just going to put it on the wall and not play it.
Hes not doing that right...
Quote by BladeSlinger
If I was 21 I'd buy you a crystal decanter full of 100 year old brandy to commend you.
I have one of those!
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
Wow that's alot of money, but I am not gonna judge, I'd spend it on vintage guitars though

EDIT: it doesn't say 20K it's 17.5K
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
Last edited by Venice King at Jul 7, 2009,
Quote by Fearnohamsters
WTF??? I'd lol if he was he was just going to put it on the wall and not play it.
Hes not doing that right...

well thats the good thing about cartridges they are very durable. CDs will **** up.
He probably never had a N.E.S. as a kid, wich left him so traumatized that he'd do this in a heartbeat.
Quote by The_Casinator
He probably never had a N.E.S. as a kid, wich left him so traumatized that he'd do this in a heartbeat.

I stupidly bought a spectrum zx instead of a NES in the early 90s. Fail.
Quote by LemonTurd
I stupidly bought a spectrum zx instead of a NES in the early 90s. Fail.

You get the PlayMadness patented, trademarked LOLDIAMOND.

Quote by Les_Frederiksen

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Quote by PlayMadness

....but my parents did buy me a SNES Gameboy and N64 so its all good. my cousin had a NES so i was his best friend.
Quote by PlayMadness

Trademarked? Who's your god now?
Quote by itchy guitar
I have one of those!

Pics or GTFO.
Quote by metalderek
That's why you assume every girl you're with is a virgin, because it's not too appealing to eat out a girl's pussy that some dude's already stuffed his junk in.
Quote by The_Casinator

Trademarked? Who's your god now?

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCOPYRIGHTINFRINGEMENT
Quote by Les_Frederiksen

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Quote by ChucklesMginty
eBay. Now.

I don't really have one. I'm in denial.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
I once spent the week digging at a landfill looking for a copy of the E.T. NES game.
Quote by bendystraw
I once spent the week digging at a landfill looking for a copy of the E.T. NES game.

Well that's good.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
haha thats awsome, tetris is bomb, but how do you beat supermario bros in 6 mins?
Do u have a metal spine?
I hope he makes a ROM...

I mean I hope he enjoys it, it must be fun to know you could be the one of only 8 to play it, because obviously there are now other ways to play it *shiftyeyes*.

Ah sod it, I hope there's a ROM.
Quote by Kensai
Ovenman, your contraptions make women's

clothes evaporate.

I WANT THE TWOOTH!

Quote by aaciseric
That's far too clever to be posted in the Pit.
Quote by l)ragonForce
haha thats awsome, tetris is bomb, but how do you beat supermario bros in 6 mins?

Its one level

Anyway trust gaming geeks to find a way to cheat...they used to constantly his the question mark boxes with shells and that would give them more points than finishing the game.
Quote by LemonTurd
Its one level

Anyway trust gaming geeks to find a way to cheat...they used to constantly his the question mark boxes with shells and that would give them more points than finishing the game.

Also wrong.

It's world 1-1, and you have to collect 50 coins.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Quote by PlayMadness
Also wrong.

I bow down to your geekness

whats he gonna do, hang it on his wall?
"Bullshit is the glue that binds this nation together."
-George Carlin

The Human Fund: $0.00
PM me to donate
Quote by PlayMadness
Also wrong.

no you don't.

Or do you mean in the demo thing that the dude payed a ****ton of money for?
i've heard of these. i used to work at a vintage video game store and my boss was always talking about those. he ended up being an asshole and refused to pay me + made personal insults towards me so i said **** that and quit. had i been an asshole like himself i would've kept the video game collection he had my keep in my bedroom closet. 600+ games.
Hopefully he doesn't break it pounding the hell out of the NES trying to get it to work.

(I don't know about you guys, but you have to pound the living **** out of my NES to get the game to start)
Quote by Diet_coke_head
I love taking a nice dip of some horse shit, so good.
old news is old.
and i bet that was just a very descrete cocaine deal.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers

South Carolina Gamecocks

Quote by SGstriker
Chef Strato-Massacre: Cooking shitstorms since that comment.

Quote by PurpleClawz
Damnit why are you full of so much win
Quote by Venice King
Wow that's alot of money, but I am not gonna judge, I'd spend it on vintage guitars though

EDIT: it doesn't say 20K it's 17.5K

+1
Your mother likes it ruff, Trebeck.