i love that song! and you have done it justice, nice job!
Thank you ^^ i am recording Rondo Alla Turca in rock version, so Your post encourage me to do my best
love it. sounds great. if i were to give it any criticism i'd say...maybe put rests in places to make it sounds like you're not just playin it yaknow? accents like satriani does it. awesome though

crit mine? -sig-
Jackson DXMG -> Vai Morley Wah -> Korg Black Tuner -> (Need a delay) -> Maxon OD808 -> BBE Sonic Maximizer -> ISP Noisegate -> Mesa Boogie Mark IV
You did very well. However, the tapping solo needs work.

Also, you can emulate Satch's legato very well. However, your need to work on using it only when it needs to be used. You use it too much in this cover, and your tone is too smooth. Also, you use hammer-ons and pull-offs to death. You need to listen to the song carefully to see when Satch plays smoothly, uses those techniques, and when he doesn't.

The notes, however, were spot on. Great job!

C4C? XD

~DS
Very nice for everyghing except the taping wich i think you can do better! but great playing check this out https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1167050 and please crit, som js1200 in action speaking of satriani