so my friend recently got the secrets of skateboarding book..
if anyone doesnt know..its a book that contains a lot of tips and its supposedly very helpful.
well my friends been on and on that its helped him a lot and stuff..
so i ask him for some tips and stuff..
he tells me that no, its unfair that he has to pay for it and that we both get the
tips..he deserves it more than me cause he paid $27 or some **** like that..
well its pretty stupid and selfish..
well i wanna get back at him by getting for free..
so pit..
can u help me? how am i supposed to get it for free?
Maybe he is saying it helped him when it really didn't. Either way, go to his house and read the book when he isn't there.
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
Torrent it, or use the internet.

This reminds me of that one spongebob episode with the secret box, and there turns out to be nothing in the box.

Dude, seriously it's probably not that great. Just go skate and enjoy it for what it is.
Today I feel electric grey
I hope tomorrow, neon black
download a scan? or better yet beat him to the floor with your own skateboard, then take the book. or give chuck norri a ring.. i suggest the scan
Mah gear :p

Guitars:
Ibanez RG350DX
BC rich NJ neck thru series warlock
customized epi les paul

Amps:
blackstar ht-5 combo
VOX VT-100

Pedals:
bad dog phaser

"Remember your a WOMBLE!!!"
Quote by Morrie2995
dude you just became my hero. Nice
well he did land a kickflip the day he got it..when hes been trying it for months..
but i think im taking Ganoosh's advice..but ill have to try the torrent thing first :P
Quote by lzcougarz3
This reminds me on Tony Hawk's Underground.

I remember playing with the create-a-trick to learn the movements. It didn't help me at all.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
Quote by Ganoosh

This reminds me of that one spongebob episode with the secret box, and there turns out to be nothing in the box.

*Raises eyebrow*

Anyway TS, just steal it from your friend and deny doing so. Then show him his own copy, claiming that it is "yours" and that you bought it. Then don't let him look at it.
Quote by Ganoosh
Torrent it, or use the internet.

Dude, seriously it's probably not that great. Just go skate and enjoy it for what it is.

Just google it TS. Your bound to find something
Feel free to add me on STEAM: thesystemhasfailed
XBL tag: cbiggs18
Quote by sylphin
download a scan? or better yet beat him to the floor with your own skateboard, then take the book. or give chuck norri a ring.. i suggest the scan

how do i download a scan?..
Break his legs, then see whos better at skate boarding
Quote by AgentWiggles
Thanks, douche.

Quote by SlayingDragons
Dude...

Gear:
Ibanez SZ 520QM
Ibanez RG 450DXB
Fender Big Apple Stratocaster
Pod XT Live
Peavey XXX Half Stack
Peavey Bandit 112
and a soul of Rock n' Roll
Quote by blink day 4 eva
well he did land a kickflip the day he got it..when hes been trying it for months..
but i think im taking Ganoosh's advice..but ill have to try the torrent thing first :P

Yeah dude, seriously you can find any trick tip you want on Youtube or Google. You don't need to waste your money on some book. I have found those things to be terrible compared to video tutorials. Just make sure you watch good ones.
Today I feel electric grey
I hope tomorrow, neon black
Quote by blink day 4 eva

he tells me that no, its unfair that he has to pay for it and that we both get the

If he was your friend he would give it to you just because he already paid for it so he could save you money.
aye the torrent thread, better yet just search the name of the book on a torrent site
Mah gear :p

Guitars:
Ibanez RG350DX
BC rich NJ neck thru series warlock
customized epi les paul

Amps:
blackstar ht-5 combo
VOX VT-100

Pedals:
bad dog phaser

"Remember your a WOMBLE!!!"
Quote by Morrie2995
dude you just became my hero. Nice
Quote by blink day 4 eva
thing is..its an ebook..so its not a physical book..so i might email to my own computer when hes not there

Thats a good idea, remember to remove the e-mail fro the sent messages thing if there is one.
Gear!
Jackson RR3 with EMGs!
B.C. Rich KKV
Yamaha F-310 Acoustic

Digitech Bad Monkey.

Peavey Valveking 112
tbh I would be kinda pissed if I had just paid aload of money for something, then watching as someone else gets the same thing from it completely free of charge...
being a friend, I would be more than happy to lend something to my friend so they dont have to go through the trouble of paying for it. It would quite pist me off to see a friend of mine pay their hard earned money on something that I could lend to them. Oh well, society's changed I guess.
Quote by blink day 4 eva
if anyone doesnt know..its a book that contains a lot of tips and its supposedly very helpful.
well my friends been on and on that its helped him a lot and stuff..
well its pretty stupid and selfish..
well i wanna get back at him by getting for free..
so pit..
can u help me? how am i supposed to get it for free?

You are both unbelievably petty.
Remember this. Remember the summer. Whatever you do. Don't forget.
...You have the internetz....

...You have a computer...

...And you have google...

What seems to be the problem?

Edit: I'm alredy a good skater. no need for books.

But the occasional tutorial video helps.
Last edited by SlayingDragons at Jul 7, 2009,
well ive tried lots of torrent sites and none of them have it..
ive also seen sites that have it but u have to pay to b able to download it..soo..
links are helpful :P
There's some channel on YouTube that has videos of Tony Hawk and Mike Vallely teaching how to do basic and advanced tricks. Just search for like Tony Hawk Trick Tips or something, ****s good.
Quote by Capt_Clarkson
Quote by LegsOnEarth
Wait 5 hours
Be accused by the promoter of being late
Get told we have only a 10 minute set
Play pure noise for 10 minutes

Worst and most amusing gig of my life.

Anyone else had this kind of **** happen?!

Dimebag had a worse gig.