BV120H model - 120 Class AB Tube Watts via Groove Tubes. Switchable Effects Loop. 4 6L6/5881 Power Tubes and 4 12AX7 Preamp Tubes.

http://www.zzounds.com/productreview--CRABV120HB

This amp is way more than I will ever need for playing in my house. It has sparkling cleans and great distortion tones. VERY powerful amp. The reviews are great on this one. Get into tubes here for cheap. This head can do about anything tone-wise.

Asking $550 shipped. It is MINT. These sell for $799 new. Foot switch is also included. Shipping is going to be expensive, but I have factored that into the price and it is included.
This amp RIPS. Can do sparkling cleans, blues, rock/metal. Very versatile.

Will have pics up shortly. Email or PM if interested. MIGHT consider a trade.

TTM USA $639 SHIPPED!-PM 4 SALE
Back up top. Great tube amp here for the cheap!
Refs: XgamerGt04,tinypants,SomebodySomeone,Cutlass_253,
souperman08,Bostonrocks,RealGuitarHero,loonyguitarist, ty66, nephilium, johnny_tapia, OsirisProtocol,deadsmiley, PowerMetalg,SchecterFreak,Mfergel,ohspyro89

Up top for some offers.
souperman08,Bostonrocks,RealGuitarHero,loonyguitarist, ty66, nephilium, johnny_tapia, OsirisProtocol,deadsmiley, PowerMetalg,SchecterFreak,Mfergel,ohspyro89

Up!

Back up to the top for some new views.

Here is a picture...

Trade for a Vox AD100VTH half stack?
Tons of good deals on Harmony Central and Sevenstring.org.
Quote by BryanFTWL
Trade for a Vox AD100VTH half stack?

Thanks for the offer, but not interested in the Vox at this time.

Okay that's fine.
Tons of good deals on Harmony Central and Sevenstring.org.
up

To the top for a great POWERFUL Tube amp with great cleans and tons of crunch

Great USA Made all-tube amp head for cheap.

2 channels
Reverb
EFX loop
Line out
Switch for 8 or 16 ohm
3 band eq for each channel (low, mid, high)
Tons of Gain and power on tap.

Great cleans and ripping heavy tones.

Trade for a Randall RH150D head in excellent condition?
7 string Legion 7 > 6 Do mosh pits warm your heart? Then become a SECOND RATE CITIZEN.....better than the worst!
Quote by miketheslut
Trade for a Randall RH150D head in excellent condition?

Cool amp, but I just don't need it. Thanks for the offer.

To the top.

up to the top for some offers.

Up to the top for some offers, $ or trade...

up to the top

up top

well around the 9th of september i will be coming into some money, would you be willing to take $500 shipped?
Guitars
LTD MH-100QMNT
Ibanez RG270
Squire Stagemaster 7string

Amps
Randall Titan head
Randall XL cab with celestions

Pedals
Modded Boss Metal Zone
Dimebag wah
Dan electro fish n chips
Korg Pitchblack tuner
Quote by TJ Wise
well around the 9th of september i will be coming into some money, would you be willing to take $500 shipped?

maybe... email me at djfrank70 @ comcast . net to discuss.

up

up again.

up to the top

May trade for a Gibson or Fender guitar of equal value. Or take $300 cash plus the rest in trade. Thanks.

how much if i can pick it up.... im in the area...and interested.
Quote by bobjon
how much if i can pick it up.... im in the area...and interested.

How about $475 ? Pretty much bottom dollar. It is Mint.

sounds great, can we possibly arrange something for this afternoon?...
actually, tomorrow would be better for me.....just let me know when would be best for you.
Quote by bobjon
sounds great, can we possibly arrange something for this afternoon?...

I wish I could but I'm at work until 11 pm. Email me at djfrank70@comcast.net
I am off tomorrow. Could meet then or late tonight.