so, i found a liutery near home and i wanna bring there my gibson lp, cause since when i i have it ( last crhistmas) i never made a serious set up
i was wondering: i will stay on holiday all august long, so the guitar will stay in the case untill septembr, but in july i have lot of time for pratice and playing, that i don't have in the rest of the year
so, i 've better doing the setup now or in september?
also, i want to change my string. i did it once, but bought gibson strings, the same there were original on the LP
does anyone have any suggestion for a new brand of string? i play mostly rock, hard rock and blues, in standar tuning or half step down. i also prefer 010 gauge
thanks for all the answers,
Last edited by dar1o_kun at Jul 7, 2009,
Wow . Your fingers are really out of sync mate. How the hell can you play guitar?
Quote by basilbrush
wow. your fingers are really out of sync mate

i'm from italy bro, it's hard as hell to write fast in english
Quote by basilbrush
Wow . Your fingers are really out of sync mate. How the hell can you play guitar?

+1, i laughed reading his whole post, but to answer your question, do it in september, it might warp or something during the time you dont play it.
Quote by dar1o_kun
so, i found a liutery near home and i wanna bring there my gibson lp, cause since when i i have it ( last crhistmas) i never made a serious set up
i was wondering: i will stay on holiday all august long, so the guitar will stay in the case untill septembr, but in july i have lot of time for pratice and playing, that i don't have in the rest of the year
so, i 've better doing the setup now or in september?
also, i want to change my string. i did it once, but bought gibson strings, the same there were original on the LP
does anyone have any suggestion for a new brand of string? i play mostly rock, hard rock and blues, in standar tuning or half step down. i also prefer 010 gauge
thanks for all the answers,

you set up a guitar to play it. not to let it sit.

any touch ups are easy enough. click the green link in my sig. everything's in there.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011