I went to guitar center this past week looking just to try out Paul reed smith guitars. There was a custom 24 fireburst red Limited Edition killer quilt model that just looked killer (no pun intended). Apparently only 120 of these guitars were made total. I normally just go there to try out guitars and then find them online for cheaper.

Anyways, they had a sale for just that weekend on a variety of items. Turns out they dropped the price on that guitar from 4,032 to 2850. Also, there was a special where you recieved a gift card equal to 10% of your purchase on Paul reed smith products.

So, in the end, I recieved this guitar for about 3,050 plus a 285 dollar gift card. I am sure if I looked hard enough I could have maybe gotten this guitar a little cheaper but I thougt it was stilll a pretty good steal for a limited edition brand new custom 24.

To me this sounded like a good deal, but who knows, maybe there is some shady reason why the price was dropped so much.
Current Gear

Bogner Uberschall
Mesa Dual Rectifier (Old Version)
Orange Closed Back 2x12 Cab with V30's
PRS Custom 24 Top 10 with 57/08 pickups
Schecter Hellraiser
Breedlove Atlas AD20
A bunch of pedals
I think I speak for all of us when I say

PICS PLEASE

Quote by fleajr_1412
You have amazing taste in men.

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.
well my local guitar center has a custom 24 for 1700. floor model. looks new and it's incredible...
Quote by metaldud536
...I mean if indians stood naked in front of me, i couldn't tell if they're hispanic or native american. unless they put on clothes

At first he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you, man. No homo

But then, he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you even more now. Slightly homo
I am at work till 6pm so I can't post a pic of mine but here is an example of the exact one I got...

http://cgi.ebay.com/PRS-%22KILLER-QUILT%22-CUSTOM-24-KORINA-LIMITED-EDITION-_W0QQitemZ270420412856QQcmdZViewItemQQimsxZ20090706?IMSfp=TL090706135001r29846

They had a regular custom 24 on sale for 2000 but this one just looked sooo damn sexy.
Current Gear

Bogner Uberschall
Mesa Dual Rectifier (Old Version)
Orange Closed Back 2x12 Cab with V30's
PRS Custom 24 Top 10 with 57/08 pickups
Schecter Hellraiser
Breedlove Atlas AD20
A bunch of pedals
Quote by Dopey_Trout
I think I speak for all of us when I say

PICS PLEASE

Quote by Eddie4President
Either you remind her of a girl, or she's not a lesbian.

Quote by blake1221
Jabba's real name is Katie.
that thing looks awesome! i love the black / red theme. i'm not a fan of the gold hardware on it, or the vintage style tremolo, but wow look at that thing!