How to Get An Gp5 file To Mp3 ?(NOt MIDI, but realistic Sound engine)

Hello.

I have an problem:
I made my own song, now i want to play an solo over it But i want The Gp5 Song to be mp3 (With RSE) so i can play it on My ''Big Speakers'' Not the tiny ones from my computer

I don't have an laptop so i can't really move the computer.

Any suggestions?

O yea By the WAy i dont have an microphone Or anyother sound recording options

Thanks..
Download Audacity

Use the "record what I hear" feature, or something along those lines.

Record the song, make sure to level everything out and turn off other programs that may make noise

Export as .mp3
"We are not concerned with motive, with higher ethics. We are concerned only with cutting down crime-."
Quote by pHaKe
Download Audacity

Record the song, make sure to level everything out and turn off other programs that may make noise

Export as .mp3

This, i've done it a few times
Quote by pHaKe
Download Audacity

Export as .mp3

100% correct that's the best way to do it.
BTW the RSE isn't THAT realistic, I would advice you to keep the drums MIDI, for some reason the MIDI drums sound much better than the RSE drums, especially the bass drum.
Quote by pHaKe
Download Audacity

Export as .mp3

It's called Stereo Mix not "record what I hear"
Quote by alkalineweeman
If by "clean" you mean "get a finger right up in there and do a good bit of spelunking" then i guess "at any given opportunity" is my answer.

mah hardcore band
http://monstersvsaliens.bandcamp.com/
Quote by Betzefer
100% correct that's the best way to do it.
BTW the RSE isn't THAT realistic, I would advice you to keep the drums MIDI, for some reason the MIDI drums sound much better than the RSE drums, especially the bass drum.

Use midi for everything. RSE sucks balls.
Quote by szekelymihai
you can do it like i did with GP "Export as wave" hear them in my profile

this is also what I do

MC name = Bearrorism
i am also trying this, and something pops up and it says

Audacity need the file lame_enc.dll to create MP3s.

what does that mean
Quote by Vandals572
It's called Stereo Mix not "record what I hear"

How do I get to that?
Gear:
Ibanez RG3EX1
Squier Strat (Undergoing Black strat relic)
Line 6 Spider III
Sqiuer SP-10

PSN: Thrasher122
make sure "stereo mix" is set as your recording device, go into GP5 and select "export as .wav". there you go.
Quote by Killian5-0
I was looking at a friend of mines baby that was just born and I said "He's younger than me"

Quote by Rocker_geek
nexteyenate you win
Linux
ow... i tried to do it with Audacity

But it
said i needed an Audio card

WTF??

Help??
Quote by ampoverload
i am also trying this, and something pops up and it says

Audacity need the file lame_enc.dll to create MP3s.

what does that mean

okey the program says you need a file
1. google
2. insert: lame_enc.dll
3. download it
4.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5. click the button to create an mp3 again and choose this file
Quote by frankv
Tokio Hotel is probably the worst thing Germany has produced since WW2.

uh oh...lol...do you have a Dell? The audio chipset they used to use on their laptops wouldn't work with 3/4 of audio editing software. I don't know if they still use that horrid chipset.

What is the exact error word for word?

@ ampoverload

you need the LAME Mp3 encoder, they have a link on their website.

edit: and I'm sorry poster above me, but that is one of the most dangerous ways to find .dlls. You never know what someone has put up. The file can be easily renamed and could be a virus. It has the encoder on the audacity website...it's open source peoples...everything's available!
Last edited by Illiad86 at Jul 8, 2009,
Actually I don't think Audacity comes with the LAME MP3 encoder, I remember having to move it manually into the plugin folder...
I have a ponytail fetish.
..And a labcoat fetish. SCIENCE!
Quote by Illiad86

edit: and I'm sorry poster above me, but that is one of the most dangerous ways to find .dlls. You never know what someone has put up. The file can be easily renamed and could be a virus. It has the encoder on the audacity website...it's open source peoples...everything's available!

If I use google and insert "lame_enc.dll" it shows me the most securest websites, including audacitys, so no problem for me
Quote by frankv

well yeah...but some people are too internet ignorant and will say "Ah, it's on dlldump.com, I'll get it from there!" and then they cry when their computer is infested with malware...haha I deal with this on a daily basis so yeah :p
Error= Error while opening sound device. please check the input device settings and the project sample rate.

I think sample RAte is with me normal(44100Hz)
Quote by Illiad86
well yeah...but some people are too internet ignorant and will say "Ah, it's on dlldump.com, I'll get it from there!" and then they cry when their computer is infested with malware...haha I deal with this on a daily basis so yeah :p

thats how people earn money
Quote by frankv