Here is what I have up for sale: (all 100% new 2009 models fresh out of the shipping boxes for pictures)

- Mystic blue quilt Devastator w/ rosewood set neck and licensed Floyd Rose
- Orangesicle quilt Devastator w/maple set neck and licensed Floyd Rose
- Raging Red quilt Devastator w/ rosewood set neck and licensed Floyd Rose
- Dark Master (trans black quilt) bolt on maple neck and licensed Floyd Rose
- Coconut Tease (Trans white quilt) bolt on maple neck and licensed Floyd Rose
- Arctic White w/set maple neck and licensed floyd rose. (SLIGHT BLEM) = BIGGER DISCOUNT!

- Email or PM me with your location for prices too low to list (I am only allowed to advertise public pricing of $639)

Shipping in the continental U.S.A. is included in the price. Will ship to Canada or overseas without a problem. Price will reflect actual additional shipping cost.

- These all come equipped with Wilkinson tuning machines on reversed headstocks, TTM humbuckers, and a lifetime warranty.

Email me at djfrank70@comcast.net if interested.

Info on these cool guitars...

http://www.ttmguitars.com/The_Official_TTM_Guitars_Website/TTM_Guitar_of_the_day.html

And pictures of these specific guitars up for grabs. Many big pictures.

http://s195.photobucket.com/albums/z310/djfrank70/TTM%20Guitars/
Refs: XgamerGt04,tinypants,SomebodySomeone,Cutlass_253,
souperman08,Bostonrocks,RealGuitarHero,loonyguitarist, ty66, nephilium, johnny_tapia, OsirisProtocol,deadsmiley, PowerMetalg,SchecterFreak,Mfergel,ohspyro89

TTM USA $639 SHIPPED!-PM 4 SALE
PM's returned. You can also email me at djfrank70@comcast.net
souperman08,Bostonrocks,RealGuitarHero,loonyguitarist, ty66, nephilium, johnny_tapia, OsirisProtocol,deadsmiley, PowerMetalg,SchecterFreak,Mfergel,ohspyro89

Back up to the top. Many nibbles, but no bites. PM or email me for nice pricing on these... too low to list.

Up to the TOP for some more offers!

up top. Big discount right now PM or email me.

up

To the top for more offers. I am discounting these TOO LOW to list! Overstocked and have more on the way!

up to the top. Email me at djfrank70@comcast.net for Low low pricing discounts.

To the top for more offers.

PM or email me if you want to get 25% off and free USA Shipping. Shipping to Canada will be $25 and overseas will be $85.00.

Another shipment on the way, need to move some guitars!

Just in:

- Black quilt with rosewood bolt-on neck
- Yellow quilt with maple set neck
- Raging Red Quilt with rosewood bolt-on neck

up for some fresh eyes

To the top... lots of interest, but no deals yet.