Well, I deposited my first paycheck today and decided to reward myself for being so awesome

So I went out to Radio Shack and picked up a few things. Total of $23.90.

Why a NGD in here, you ask? Because it's not just guitar gear, but gear I'm using for modding, so I figured the GB&C is the perfect place
Then there's this band called Slice The Cake...

Bunch of faggots putting random riffs together and calling it "progressive" deathcore.
Stupid name.
Probably picked "for teh lulz"

Mod in UG's Official Gain Whores
i just bought the 500 piece resistor thing yesterday, i wish these things came pre labeled. *grumble grumble*

HNGD, dont burn yourself.
Official Aspie member

ANOUNCEMENT: Weird misspellings or words that make no sense? there was a good chance this was sent from my Droid 2 phone.
Quote by SinisterStrieth
.. You are the man.

RIP Dime RIP Michael Jackson
I don't intend to I'm uber super fvckin careful with stuff.

Don't the 500 piece ones have a paper that has them listed? I looked at that one too, actually, but I'm just doing some minor modding on my Randall modular preamps, so I don't need that many.

Also, thanks

Bunch of faggots putting random riffs together and calling it "progressive" deathcore.
Stupid name.

That's some sweet resistors you got there.
I wish I remeber how to read resistors, but I just burned that this weekend.

Good Luck with your Randall modular preamps!
..I was watching my death.
Thanks I have an old electronics book from the 80's that gave me some ideas on lowering noise in audio circuits, so I figured I'd try that by upping all my 1/4w resistors (or most of them, anyway) to 1/2 watt to see if that works Sadly, I couldn't find and 3.3m resistors And they don't carry 3 watt metal films for the gain stages. I'll get those and other things I need from Mouser when I order up some new caps though

Edit: @James

Stupid name.

Quote by james4
^

Bad
Boys
Rape
Only
Young
Girls
But
Violet
Gives
Willingly

Thanks, I'll remember that.
It took me a while to figure out what you were saying, I thought it was some kind of insult...
I still don't understand...
Google will do fine though.
Quote by timbit2006
Thanks, I'll remember that.
It took me a while to figure out what you were saying, I thought it was some kind of insult...
I still don't understand...
Google will do fine though.

Black
Brown
Red
Orange
Yellow
Green
Blue
Violet
Gray
White

The B ones are the first and 3rd letters in the color (Black=Bad, Brown=Boys,Blue=But). Same goes for Green (Girls), but gray you just have to figure out Also, they go from 0 to 9 in that order

Stupid name.

Quote by Shinozoku
Black
Brown
Red
Orange
Yellow
Green
Blue
Violet
Gray
White

The B ones are the first and 3rd letters in the color (Black=Bad, Brown=Boys,Blue=But). Same goes for Green (Girls), but gray you just have to figure out Also, they go from 0 to 9 in that order

Aha! Now I remeber!
Why do I always type Remember Remeber???

EDIT: Just realized the lack of thanks in my post.
Thanks!
No prob

Stupid name.