Page 1 of 2
My name is Andrew, I'm 16 years old. I play blues guitar. I'm looking for a singer who loves to sing the blues. I live in the Canoga park area and want to put a band together that will play in the style of 60s British blues, Alternative blues, and American electric blues (Cream, Yardbirds, early Zeppelin, Bluesbreaker, Captain Beefheart, Hendrix Experience, Muddy waters, Howlin' wolf).
Last edited by airliner at Aug 26, 2009,
yes, about the band. Are you offering to join the band or offering me to join a band? And if you are asking me to join what kind of band is it? Details please.
Quote by airliner
yes, about the band. Are you offering to join the band or offering me to join a band? And if you are asking me to join what kind of band is it? Details please.

damn i forgot i posted here, sorry about taking so long to post again dude, i am offering to join your band or for you to join my band if you can record your music with a good sound.
Don't really care much about having an online band, and I'm not into your kind of music. If there was only some kind of way for us to practice in real time across the web...
Page 1 of 2