Page 1 of 3
Who loves these guys? I'm crazy about them. I love their pure cane soda in a bottle. They are only a buck at the Amico! I'm thinking about starting a Jones Soda group on here if enough people here like it. Their other products are whoop-Ass and 24C. So any other Jonsers? They are like the only soda pop I drink
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
"Trans Princess". You're bitching over nothing, and you know it.
Sounds disgusting.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
I love em. I want to get some personalized pictured ones.
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
Quote by rabidguitarist
Sounds disgusting.

GTFO.

Jones Cream Soda FTW.
GEAR:
MiM Fender Stratocaster
Crate GLX212 120 Watt amp
Boss CH.......

You don't care do you?

CLUB SANDWICHES, NOT SEALS
IIIIIIIIIIIExplosions and Boobs. IIIIIIIIIIIII

...mmm, grass
That group would be pretty big, TS. Do it.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Every drop is made up of approximately 483% concentrated win. That's right, 483%.

But, the first time I drank some, I drank 2-3 bottles and woke up in the middle of the night sick. Very exotic, exuberant, delicious flavors.
I think it gets more hype than it deserves. It's a nice soda, don't get me wrong, but the price is excessive.
Quote by Zaphikh
I think it gets more hype than it deserves. It's a nice soda, don't get me wrong, but the price is excessive.

+1, i love it, but it is pretty expensive
GAS LIST

Z.Vex SHO
AnalogMan Stereo Chorus
Barber Tone Press
Way Huge Supa Puss
Jones Grape soda is the best soda I've ever had in my entire life, and, unfortunately, is also the only flavor they don't offer individually on their website>. But yeah...there's nothing like soda in a glass bottle!
"I live my life a quarter-mile at a time; for those 10-seconds or less, I'm free."
-Dominic Toretto, The Fast and the Furious
Quote by Vampiric Lord99
Turkey and Gravy flavour, anyone?

I am Jesus...Lord of Chinese Food!
Quote by Assid Rane
Who loves these guys? I'm crazy about them. I love their pure cane soda in a bottle. They are only a buck at the Amico! I'm thinking about starting a Jones Soda group on here if enough people here like it. Their other products are whoop-Ass and 24C. So any other Jonsers? They are like the only soda pop I drink

This is so weird, I just had a thought in my head "Hey I want a jones" So I called my buddy up cause he was headin over anyway and hes grabbin us a few

Quote by RocksAwakening5
I love em. I want to get some personalized pictured ones.

+1
Does this soda sell outside the united states?

If so, where can I find it?
DeVillains!
Quote by Ylasto

Well i'm fairly sure it say product of Canada on all the bottles, so Canada would be a good place to look.
Quote by Ylasto

I know that it sells up here in Canada, but in Europe i'm not sure, your best bet would be to try online
delicious, havent had it forever, i now want one
v CLICK v

Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"
Quote by Guitarfreak777
Well i'm fairly sure it say product of Canada on all the bottles, so Canada would be a good place to look.

It's made here in Seattle. Don't try to destroy our accomplishments! Do you hate America?
kill all humans
Jones cream soda is the best soda ever made.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
Quote by NEmafia
Though as good as the cream soda is, its all about the fufu berry......

The what?

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

the orange and cream is sex in a bottle
ಠ_ಠ
<|>
/ω\

Tell me what nation on this earth, was not born of tragedy-Primordial
I love Jones Soda. I was actually on my way to the local mini mart to buy some with some buddies xD.
Quote by Mudmen190
If loving ham makes me gay, I'm Rob Halford.

Quote by musiclover2399
MyNameIsLame just nailed it (actually both his statements did some nailing).

Quote by Oroborous
This is honestly the best first post I've ever seen

^^ Directed at me. E-peen wankery sigs ftw.

My Last.FM
Their soda tastes like candy, and their candy tastes like soda.
I think we took too many drugs when we were kids,
'cause now we like to make
Weird Music
-Wayne Coyne
Quote by SteveHouse
The what?
The fufu berry, of course.

Indigenous to Central America, the fufu berry (Vaccinium fufuicus), is a relative of the cranberry and a staple crop in many countries. While some varieties grow in the wild, the most common type is usually grown by small, independent farmers. Most fufu berries in the United States, Canada, and Europe are imported from Costa Rica and El Salvador.

In 1961, a conglomerate of American fruit companies attempted to take over the independent fufu berry farmers of Costa Rica and create a monopoly. However, this was unsuccessful, as a combination of disease, perceived profit margins, and the political climate convinced the corporations that a takeover would not be profitable, and production has remained in the hands of independent farmers ever since.

The fufu berry has many reputed health benefits and contains large amounts of antioxidants, vitamin A, vitamin C, and calcium. It can be eaten raw, cooked, and in blended drinks. Los Angeles-area restaurateur Guillemot Mendez, the son of a Costa Rican fufu berry farmer, has compiled a book of recipes involving the berry.

The fufu berry is a dull red in color, slightly smaller than the blueberry, and almost perfectly spherical. It can be found in many outdoor markets in Central America, as well as select health food stores in the United States.
kill all humans
Quote by alaskan_ninja

It's made here in Seattle. Don't try to destroy our accomplishments! Do you hate America?

Damn right it is! it's a seattle born greatness

the restaurant i work in serves Jones Soda only. pretty good **** if you ask me
Quote by metaldud536
...I mean if indians stood naked in front of me, i couldn't tell if they're hispanic or native american. unless they put on clothes

At first he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you, man. No homo

But then, he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you even more now. Slightly homo
Last edited by SomebodySomeone at Jul 7, 2009,
Quote by alaskan_ninja
The fufu berry, of course.

*Wall-O-Text*

I expected that to be from a wiki article, and had every intention of raiding it to now be about the FFUUUU berry. Oh well...

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

Uhh...I just checked out their website. They have a retired flavour called "Fun." Has anyone had this? I demand to know what it tastes like.
Actually drinking a bottle of green apple soda right now. This stuff is so good.
My Last.fm

Quote by \Powerslave/
HelloHalo, I love you.

WHO SEND ALL THESE BABIES TO FIGHT?
FuFu Berry and Berry Lemonade FTW!!
PSN: snakeXdoctor

Quote by OneOfTheseDays
My friends cat smokes, wears a leather jacket and swears at me when i look at it.He is really fat so it makes it even more funny.
Quote by FloppyPancake01
I love the green apple Jones Soda!

Hell yeah. But whoop-ass sucks ass. It is a watered down cola flavored energy drink. But Jones are amazing.
Jones is really good indeed. Has anyone ever tried a-treat though? There are my favorite
love it, learn it, live it
Quote by bass-boy-garith
Quote by guitarhero_764
I guess I'm kind of like a hippie. I'm anti-war, do drugs, and like communism.
Your not a hippie, just a ****ing moron.
Page 1 of 3