Hey guys. I am on a mission. I need THE longest lasting 9's ever made. They need to still be comfortable, but they need to last through my sweaty hands without rusting. I've been using DR Extra Lifes, until I changed to 9's. Their 10's held up great, but the 9's aren't cutting it and are gone by about a week or so. Any and all suggestions are appreciated. I need to know the best now, because I'm about to buy some strings. Thanks!
Rotosound. I had them for 4 months on a guitar that I play everyday and take to band practice, and they still sounded great.
I've had my EB super slinkys on my tele for a year... but thats just me.
Quote by jackbauer
playing by yourself is like masturbating, sure it feels great, but it's nothing compared to the real deal.

Quote by guylee
Oh Shit! I Have A Weird Growth On My Body!

To The Pit!

JOIN MY GROUP plox

http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/tonelife/
Quote by USAPeavey
I've had my EB super slinkys on my tele for a year... but thats just me.

dunlop or dadderio, i find dadderios last the longest when used with dunlop formula 65 string cleaner
Member of the Schecter Hellraisers
Gear:
Esp Ltd KH-603, Schecter c-1+ and Epiphone Les Pauls
Carvin amps, Sperzel Trim-Lok, Emg active pickups only, Tonepros bridges.
yeah go for elixirs, they make them for electrics now, i personally use daddarios and they normall last me around 4-5 months before starting to rust at all, but elixirs are famous for lasting long, but do try any coated daddarios,
Ibanez RG5EX1
Ibanez RG7321
Peavey XXX-->Avatar 4X12(2 V30's 2 G12H30's)

BARE KNUCKLE PUPS RULE!
Quote by gumbilicious
thanks for making an old dude feel like his advice is actually taken into consideration
Quote by Capt_Clarkson
Ernie Ball Titanium Reinforced Super Slinkys

there you go!

Also try elixir coated strings!

Why do you need massive life?
Quote by RIPKurt67-94
Oops, so sorry I don't play TEH BROOTALZZZ through a VK.

aw I hurt your feelings

Anywho, im not a fan of any type of elixir or any kind of coated string. the coating makes everything sound dull and way too dark. maybe you should think about going up a gauge if youre popping a string every week.

edit: yeah and get a good cleaner and a nice rag. its kind of a pain, but if youre concerned about money/buying new strings and such, this is the best option.
Valveking CLIPS/Gear HERE
Last edited by sg622 at Jul 8, 2009,
if you arent already, invest in a good cleaner and use it liberally after every use, that solved my rusting issue.
Quote by RIPKurt67-94
Oops, so sorry I don't play TEH BROOTALZZZ through a VK.

Nothing to do with your thread, but I thought you avatar was a damn bug on my monitor. I hella just tried to squish it
Quote by MetalHead916

Nothing to do with your thread, but I thought you avatar was a damn bug on my monitor. I hella just tried to squish it

that was mah plan!

<Edit: Aw, there he goes again! Somebody better kill him!
Last edited by RIPKurt67-94 at Jul 8, 2009,