Found a Dean z79 i believe on CL today for 250 then i decided i'm gonna buy it. Also found a randall rg75 for 125 so i'm gonna buy that too. Also the dean has a dimebucker, I've never used one so i'm kinda lookin forward to it.

Nice! I hear the older Deans are amazing. And i love that color. I've heard good and bad things about the Dimebucker, but your opinion is the only thing that matters.

I haven't heard much about the RG75, but Randall has some good amps; hopefully thats one of them. I just scored a RM80 with two modules for $570. so i'll have a NAD some time soon too!

HNGD + HNAD
"If A is a success in life, then A equals x + y + z. Work = x; y = play; and z = keeping your mouth shut."
--Einstein

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."
--Einstein
Good deal on the Z, especially a blueburst. That sold new for around $650 and it's not a vintage Dean JKM . Vintage Blueburst Deans are hard to touch under $2000 and some sell well over $4000 depending on the options
Endorsed by Dean Guitars 07-10
2003 Gibson Flying V w/ Moon Inlay
2006 Fender All-American Partscaster
SVK ELP-C500 Custom

1964 Fender Vibro Champ
1989 Peavey VTM60

[thread="1166208"]Gibsons Historic Designs[/thread]
Quote by Flux'D
Good deal on the Z, especially a blueburst. That sold new for around $650 and it's not a vintage Dean JKM . Vintage Blueburst Deans are hard to touch under $2000 and some sell well over $4000 depending on the options

oh, my bad. its a nice looking guitar nonetheless.

I'm going to try my luck with DBZ guitars, considering the direction Dean Guitars has been going lately. I just hope they play as good as they look, but i'm confident with Dean Z.

Thanks for correcting me.
"If A is a success in life, then A equals x + y + z. Work = x; y = play; and z = keeping your mouth shut."
--Einstein

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."
--Einstein
wanted to get a white one, ended up going with a black epi explorer.... Probably should of gotten the dean.
I have very high standards for DBZ Guitars as well, sad part is you can buy a Vintage Dean for about the price of a new DBZ. Therefore if they don't sound like the real deal I'll be disappointed
Endorsed by Dean Guitars 07-10
2003 Gibson Flying V w/ Moon Inlay
2006 Fender All-American Partscaster
SVK ELP-C500 Custom

1964 Fender Vibro Champ
1989 Peavey VTM60

[thread="1166208"]Gibsons Historic Designs[/thread]
This thing is beautiful! It's so light weight and comfortable, i almost wanna cuddle with it. It's basically brand new, no scratches no wear, no belt rash nothing! It was my best craigslist deal ever
Wow! THATS [ insert swear word here ] - ing AWESOME!
Join the 7 String Legion!

RG7420 with Dimarzio Crunchlab + Liquifire set
Peavey Vypyr 75 with Sanpera I
Digidesign Eleven Rack
Sennheiser HD280 headphones
Behringer FCB1010 with EurekaProm

Call me Eddy
Quote by Flux'D
I have very high standards for DBZ Guitars as well, sad part is you can buy a Vintage Dean for about the price of a new DBZ. Therefore if they don't sound like the real deal I'll be disappointed

the really good USA models are that much, but the Premier series is less than $1000. even though they are made in china, i'm confident Dean Z. has made sure they are the highest possible quality, but we'll see when they hit the market (hopefully soon, i want one really bad).
--Einstein

--Einstein