I'm 15 and I want to form a serious THRASH band. Not a pussy -core band or a stupid fiber copy screamo band.

I play guitar, lead and/or rhythm.

If you live anywhere in Louisiana, preferrably close to Norco, and are interested, please reply here.

My Influences include:

Razor, Anthrax, Warbringer, Gama Bomb, Municipal Waste, Testament, Pantera, Vio-Lence, Uncle Slam, etc.
Metallica was never as good as ANY of my already put influences. Not fast enough, not intense enough, not "in your face" enough, not raw enough.
Quote by 80smetalfreke
hellyah bro louisianna thrasher !!halle****inlujah contact me at dr.porkchop.wurd@gmail.com

huge fan of anthrax,venom,megadeth,exodus,testament,suicidal tendencies,judas priest and much more

oh wow man thats awesome! how old are you?
would you join an online band? if not, i could still send you some thrash metal drum tracks to add riffs to.
Quote by muckypup
would you join an online band? if not, i could still send you some thrash metal drum tracks to add riffs to.

I would join one probably. I just got my laptop fixed today so now I can finally start recording some more stuff.

I don't only play thrash either. Just not stereotypical screamo music.
I hate all screamo bulls##t music, i can't stand that c##p. Do you have anything to record with dude?
Quote by muckypup
I hate all screamo bulls##t music, i can't stand that c##p. Do you have anything to record with dude?

Yea, I have a Line 6 UX1 Toneport with Ableton Lite.

Its a decent recording quality. But hey, I have to go somewhere so I'll be back in like an hour.
Quote by muckypup
Ok then, we can continue this soon.

Hey man, I'm finally back. sorry for the longer than an hour wait.