So i want to sell my wii with 6 games mario zelda etc. There are so many wiis on ebay that ill never get it sold for a 1/2 decent price, so i was considering selling my original xbox with about 50 games and n64 with 6 games

Also im considering chipping it and just downloading 100 wii games also.

Would this entice people to pay maybe £230 for it?
i wouldn't, but that's because i am not a nerd

also if i was i would already own these things.
that's a lot of shizz.. and you'll be getting a fatass loss..
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Its too bad you didn't get tired of your Wii sooner, I bought mine for however much it was when it first came out (reserved it from the Rogers Video I worked at) then sold it that Christmas for $500CAD, when you couldn't find any anywhere
Quote by imthehitcher

also if i was i would already own these things.

So you qualify video games as nerdy, but Internet forums are okay right?
Quote by Malakian88
Oh my bloody god. Imagine if you were a girl and you woke up to find your little brother's friend standing over you with his erect penis on your breasts...

Indeed.
So you would sell the whole lot for £230? That's ridiculous. The N64 is worth roughly £30, and the xbox with games is worth either £50+ as a joblot or £10-£15 for the xbox and at least £1 per game, probably a lot more. Trade the xbox and games in to cex, and put the wii on online classifieds...
Quote by soccermom
So you qualify video games as nerdy, but Internet forums are okay right?

i am selective about my nerdish activities
Quote by Nickpocalypse
Its too bad you didn't get tired of your Wii sooner, I bought mine for however much it was when it first came out (reserved it from the Rogers Video I worked at) then sold it that Christmas for $500CAD, when you couldn't find any anywhere

i did, i just couldnt be assed selling it. i knew when i didnt at xmas i would be screwed
Quote by LemonTurd
i did, i just couldnt be assed selling it. i knew when i didnt at xmas i would be screwed

Very good point, i'd have been in the same boat had it not been for my job at Rogers, I wouldn't have sold mine either.
Day in day out, "All my kid wants for xmas is a goddamed nintendo wii... why don't you have any"
Quote by imthehitcher

Quote by imthehitcher
i am selective about my nerdish activities

Wait, what?
check EBAY or something for similiar stuff and check out how much they're getting it for.

/tread