"Hardcore" music or whatever the hell you want to call it is just ridiculous. Incoherent screaming over a few power chords with annoying double bass pumping away the whole song. I must just not be "hardcore" enough to understand why anyone would want to hear some guy scream incoherently at them and aesthetically enjoy it. Discuss.
Because taste is subjective. Idiot.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Everyone is different.
In his house at R'lyeh, dead Cthulhu waits dreaming.

╔═══╗
║  ██ ║
╠═══╣
║╬  •• ║
╚═══╝
Quote by CTFOD
Because taste is subjective. Idiot.

This.
Quote by alcoholicpanda
Depression?

Kill it with Lysol.

Quote by i_killed_bill
Some guy in a striped sweater stole all my hamburgers. **** was soooo not cash
Because people have different taste. We just have to deal with it

This has been discussed way too many times..
Quote by fattyDQ
"Hardcore" music or whatever the hell you want to call it is just ridiculous. Incoherent screaming over a few power chords with annoying double bass pumping away the whole song. I must just not be "hardcore" enough to understand why anyone would want to hear some guy scream incoherently at them and aesthetically enjoy it. Discuss.

Because people have different music tastes perhaps? I know it might be hard for your tiny narrow mind to comprehend, but just try to think about it for a second
My Last.fm

Quote by \Powerslave/
HelloHalo, I love you.

WHO SEND ALL THESE BABIES TO FIGHT?
because those people are going to rape your kids, overthrow the government, and steal your job.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
OK, then can you tell me why? You all didn't give reasons other than "they just do" I want to literally know WHY someone enjoys this music. It's not that hard to explain why you enjoy a style of music if you really enjoy it. I literally don't understand what someone could get out of it.
Quote by fattyDQ
OK, then can you tell me why? You all didn't give reasons other than "they just do" I want to literally know WHY someone enjoys this music. It's not that hard to explain why you enjoy a style of music if you really enjoy it. I literally don't understand what someone could get out of it.

wow, are you really that ****ING stupid?
Last edited by SeEsAw12 at Jul 7, 2009,
Read the lyrics.

then you'll know why.

A lot of modern "hardcore" (post 80's) is just regular people talking about their life's problems, and how they'll try to overcome them, with a lot of straight-edge lyrics throw in.

I personally prefer 80's hardcore, but to each his own.

You know, you're a real douche for an '05er
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
Quote by HelloHalo
Because people have different music tastes perhaps? I know it might be hard for your tiny narrow mind to comprehend, but just try to think about it for a second

NO, REALLY!? I thought everyone liked the same things, my bad! The original question was WHY do you enjoy said style of music, and all you guys are responding with "they just do", not giving me reasons why.
Why do you enjoy the music that you listen to?

Its cause we like to listen to it. Why?

Because we do.

Why do you like apple jacks if they dont taste like apples?

edit: to your post above.

What better reason do you need?

If it makes you happy and you enjoy it, who cares?
v CLICK v

Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"
Last edited by GibsonRocker14 at Jul 7, 2009,
Quote by fattyDQ
NO, REALLY!? I thought everyone liked the same things, my bad! The original question was WHY do you enjoy said style of music, and all you guys are responding with "they just do", not giving me reasons why. This is why hardcore music fans fail.

We gave you the reasons dumbass

Troll, *REPORTED*
Could you explain why you like the kind of music you listen to?
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.